Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHpF4z8yOg0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Khanstant posted:

op i put on jackass movie the other day while making dinner and cleaning and i was surprised how much of the movie was just them talking about how hard it was to make the movie. they had some pranks and stuff in it but like it was a prank followed by longer bits of them talking about setting it up or that it hurt or whatever. i turned it off after liek a half hour

op i think you watched jackass 4.5 and not the actual movie

barnold

Happy Hippo posted:

yeah jackass forever is all bits, no documentary crap like in 4.5. in fact i think 4.5 is the only .5 jackass movie that is like that

no 2.5 and 3.5 (especially 3.5) have just as much "behind the scenes" talking and documentary type bizness. that's how we got this gem of a scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Syc-Q7UcjPA

okay maybe 4.5 does have more because they talk about how COVID hosed everything up but also that was interspersed with bits like the safety protocol meeting getting interrupted by the bouncy house exploding and inflating lol

barnold

plus I mean the whole entire point of the .5s is that they're documentaries that show the behind the scenes. it's a bit like watching the outtakes in the special features section of a DVD and complaining that the movie is a bunch of scenes with mistakes and actors laughing in the middle of their lines. if you just want to watch the movie then you can just watch the movie and skip the .5 imho