Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
the absolute truth of the matter is that we arent killing the planet by polluting

if we hosed up the climate so much that it became unlivable for any current organism to exist here thats not really a problem for the planet

guess what retard the planet was an uninhabitable hunk of rock spinning around space until a meteorite with the foundations of life crashed into it

whats to say that if all life on the planet was extinguished that another meteorite wont make a primordial ooze puddle somewhere on earth again

so shut the gently caress up about killing the planet you stupid little bitch and get on with your life and pollute the gently caress out of anything you want lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
shut up

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

:santahurr:

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.
So. loving. Much. This.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

why are you linking me to your homepage LOL

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

https://www.reddit.com/r/paul_soccer12/

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

hahahaha reddit is for stupid people like paul_soccer12 :sss:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

starbarry clock posted:

hahahaha reddit is for stupid people like paul_soccer12 :sss:

that’s right

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

starbarry clock posted:

the absolute truth of the matter is that we arent killing the planet by polluting

if we hosed up the climate so much that it became unlivable for any current organism to exist here thats not really a problem for the planet

guess what retard the planet was an uninhabitable hunk of rock spinning around space until a meteorite with the foundations of life crashed into it

whats to say that if all life on the planet was extinguished that another meteorite wont make a primordial ooze puddle somewhere on earth again

so shut the gently caress up about killing the planet you stupid little bitch and get on with your life and pollute the gently caress out of anything you want lol

gonna cry?

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Fyi this guys a nazi and so is everyone in peace thread. Check out his posts in QCS being very concerned about politics and he has doezens of pages of posts in the pyf tankie thread, lmao

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

kolby did a better job than this

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

Terminal autist posted:

Fyi this guys a nazi and so is everyone in peace thread. Check out his posts in QCS being very concerned about politics and he has doezens of pages of posts in the pyf tankie thread, lmao

if being a nazi is cool call me miles davis also what the hell is a pyf tankie thread is that some kind of code like a us senator tapping his foot in a bathroom stall looking for gay sex

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

:2bong:

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

starbarry clock posted:

if being a nazi is cool call me miles davis also what the hell is a pyf tankie thread is that some kind of code like a us senator tapping his foot in a bathroom stall looking for gay sex

Yes

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

quit tapping your foot in my thread about climate change

FacelessVoid
Jul 8, 2009
gas

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

here's how humans can still survive the coming climate apocalypse

https://i.imgur.com/f4onVya.gifv

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

Terminal autist posted:

nazi or pedophile, sometimes they get a multiplier and hit a bunch of combos (speaking in gamiing terms to help OP understand)

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

err posted:

nazi or pedophile, sometimes they get a multiplier and hit a bunch of combos (speaking in gamiing terms to help OP understand)

i wonder when the next cspam shooter is going to go for the high score (gamer)

pissinthewind
Nov 11, 2021

nice copedown

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

starbarry clock posted:

i wonder when the next cspam shooter is going to go for the high score (gamer)

keep posting in QCS about it maybe youll solve the mystery

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

err posted:

keep posting in QCS about it maybe youll solve the mystery

ive been throwing away styrofoam containers and beer cans into every river i come across for decades and im making the world a better place

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
is this the thread for Galaxy Brian geniuses or what

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

Red Baron posted:

is this the thread for Galaxy Brian geniuses or what

not anymore :coolslime:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

I would say this was another successful QCS thread but nobody got banned for weird fetish poo poo

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

Spergin Morlock posted:

I would say this was another successful QCS thread but nobody got banned for weird fetish poo poo

the night is still young speaking of if you want somebody to get banned for weird fetish poo poo quicker post the 6th picture in your downloads folder itt asap

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
c-spammers have no revolutionary potential because in the face of dropping life expectancy they whine and play VR games from their WFM jobs.

if any other oppressed peoples on earth were like goons they’d simply all die off

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

Wow this post is terrible.

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

there’s the answer to climate change

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

starbarry clock posted:

Shut the gently caress up and do what ever you want!

Life is short! Read my poo poo.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

TehSaurus posted:

Wow this post is terrible.

yeah it looks like a lot of posts from TehSaurus are pretty terrible and this one is no exception

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

starbarry clock posted:

believe it or not this thread is not all about you and your particular life story and situations and if you are penniless right now then you should try some of the free coping mechanisms you yourself listed off to make yourself a better person

you still have not upturned my argument so i think it is safe to say you wont at this point have a good one whatever your name is lol

nobody does anything for me specifically through osmosis i have absorbed a lot of insight about cspam not just from the people i hang around with but also in qcs and guess what

usually these threads are started by d&d and cspam posters because they see a problem with their respective forums and then offer up numerous examples

now also consider that every time one of these threads get started numerous posters directly involved in these forums will be living breathing examples of those issues by showing what they think are acceptable and reasoned approaches to forum culture

not only do i and other posters from d&d/cspam think that the toxicity of the politics forums are an issue there are then posters who will defend that very same toxicity

there is ample evidence to reach the conclusions that i have without needing step foot into cspam

quick edit since i dont think this post requires a post of its own in response:

plenty of people including my girlfriend use these over the counter herbs/vitamins/minerals/ect to great effect in combating depression but it is true that these alone probably wont "cure" you

you also need a willingness to get better and develop healthier habits than being miserable on somethingawful for eternity as well but these compounds can help you get there

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

it's taken 2 years of thought but you've finally owned c-spam.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

NeatHeteroDude posted:

it's taken 2 years of thought but you've finally owned c-spam.

lol i threw all her pills into the ocean and she got really sad when the fish started floating to the top so i guess herbal supplements do affect depression

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
I skipped all the posts on how stupid OP is, maybe he can find some kind of herbal pill that makes him post better

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

i'm kidding and you have some good advice to people who need to touch grass, but you gotta pick being sincere/posting long blocks of text to make a point OR doing these kinds of sort-of lame jokes to make people upset. it's one or the other.

i think the joke also could have been improved a little bit by making it shorter. you say some redundant stuff that takes away from the overall punchline in a big way

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

starbarry clock posted:

lol i threw all her pills into the ocean and she got really sad when the fish started floating to the top so i guess herbal supplements do affect depression

i'm not really sure what you're saying here, but this is part of why it's important that you choose trying to be funny OR being sincere because i'm not with it enough to parse this post

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

NeatHeteroDude posted:

i'm not really sure what you're saying here, but this is part of why it's important that you choose trying to be funny OR being sincere because i'm not with it enough to parse this post

its called a joke so i can see why you dont understand it lololol

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
im advocating wasting our planets abundant natural resources and not policing pollution for extremely epic and valid reasons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Why do all the weirdo gbs superstar dipshits who are too unfunny for fyad have a chat thread. Who was asking for more of their weird lovely posts.