Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

it's true. capitalism produces so much grain it turns some of it into fuel

*crosses arms smugly while standing in front of a dying planet full of starving people*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(
But can communism keep the hotdogs at a $1.50?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/bworldph/status/1778271764252065911

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

The Voice of Labor posted:

it's true. capitalism produces so much grain it turns some of it into fuel

*crosses arms smugly while standing in front of a dying planet full of starving people*

hell there's probably a hundred acres of corn and an entire river dedicated to the ribeye i had a week ago

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

January 6 Survivor posted:

But can communism keep the hotdogs at a $1.50?

I would hypothesize that yes it could were it willing to compromise its principles and exploit the labor and meat byproducts of developing nations. communist colonialism or communialism

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

The Voice of Labor posted:

I would hypothesize that yes it could were it willing to compromise its principles and exploit the labor and meat byproducts of developing nations. communist colonialism or communialism

liberation for we but not for thee. read settlers

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

truly the ukrainians were the colonial afrikan nation to the ussr's euro amerikan settlers

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
the politburo were eating all the grain and then Gorbachev created markets so then they had to buy it before they could eat it so now everyone had food

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
The only reason those small business owners burnt all that grain is that stalin ate all their firewood

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

thank you readers

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Bitch sucked out my soul , call her the hollow dome-er.
-Lil' Grayne-

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Has anyone amended the Wikipedia page to include more serious sources?

Grimnarsson
Sep 4, 2018

Corky Romanovsky posted:

Has anyone amended the Wikipedia page to include more serious sources?

What more serious sources could there possibly be? Stalin?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

A thought exercise for all of you holodomor denying dipshits: You and your neighbor Geno own houses. Geno helps you replace the siding on your house. Are you now obligated to help Geno side his?

Keep in mind that you both live in Wheatfield City, Ukraine and it’s the early 1930s