Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

really queer Christmas posted:

lol spr was banned a year ago yesterday. free her.

You fool

That is exactly the thing

that finally

freed her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
i love spr. leave her banned. if she came back with that kind of shame on her itd be like she had pinned wings anyway

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

spr is the ukrainian nazi party member who started the myth of the holodomor for trolling, laughs and drama

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

Ohtori Akio posted:

i love spr. leave her banned. if she came back with that kind of shame on her itd be like she had pinned wings anyway

tell her i said hi

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

FirstnameLastname posted:

tell her i said hi

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

FirstnameLastname posted:

tell her i said hi

you just did

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

so long as you keep in your heart the knowledge that the holodomor DEFINITELY happened, spr will always be with you

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

didn't know who SPR is and LMAO.

Leper's Colony posted:

Buying yourself a transphobic avatar and then accusing another poster of buying it. This is extremely manipulative and has no place on the forums.

Galaxy brained posting move.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

The Voice of Labor posted:

spr is the ukrainian nazi party member who started the myth of the holodomor for trolling, laughs and drama

If the myth you refer to is the myth that the holodomor didn't happen then yes that's funny. Other wise you might want to reconsider your stance. It's real and it's currently happening

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Tried to save five bucks while destroying her posting enemy and instead stepped on her own landmine lmao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

DaysBefore posted:

Tried to save five bucks while destroying her posting enemy and instead stepped on her own landmine lmao

the funniest part is drama addict boba turt did the exact same thing like three months later. how did she think she wouldnt get caught ?!?!?

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Al! posted:

the funniest part is drama addict boba turt did the exact same thing like three months later. how did she think she wouldnt get caught ?!?!?

she tried to avoid spr’s mistake by buying the avatar while using a vpn, but then forgot to disconnect from the vpn when she went back to browsing the forums

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Al! posted:

Don't overlook that Boba also turned out to be turtlicious

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Or that Jeff gave them secret permission to come back in the first place lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

DaysBefore posted:

OH RIGHT genuinely laughing at this again. what a time

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

DaysBefore posted:

jeff ftw

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Best $10 ever spent

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
spr buying avs DEFINITELY happened

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

just like the sexpig pms

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Honky Mao posted:

It's real and it's currently happening

there is a fine line between stalin eating all your grain and you forgetting to pack a sandwich for lunch

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

gradenko_2000 posted:

spr buying avs DEFINITELY happened

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Honky Mao posted:

If the myth you refer to is the myth that the holodomor didn't happen then yes that's funny. Other wise you might want to reconsider your stance. It's real and it's currently happening

I believe it is holodomor 3 currently

Lib and let die posted:

so long as you keep in your heart the knowledge that the holodomor DEFINITELY happened, spr will always be with you

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Lib and let die posted:

Worst $5 ever spent

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

chowing down on some grain

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

mid day sandwich

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

World War Mammories posted:

she tried to avoid spr’s mistake by buying the avatar while using a vpn, but then forgot to disconnect from the vpn when she went back to browsing the forums

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Al! posted:

reckon they’re stupid, op.

Weka
May 5, 2019

lobster shirt posted:

Holomodor

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
wastin' away again in holodomoville

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Found new victims of Communism

quote:

More Than 1,100 Berlin Wall Victims – DW – 08/09/2005]The figure cited by the Working Group, which is based next to the former US-controlled Checkpoint Charlie border crossing at a Berlin Wall museum, includes deaths between the end of World War II in 1945 when the Soviets claimed control of East Germany and the fall of the Berlin Wall on November 9, 1989. The organization includes on its list East German border guards who were shot by people attempting to escape, killed by fellow soldiers, or who had committed suicide in response to orders to shoot their compatriots.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

"Wasn't it horrible and barbaric how East Berlin policed its border with a wall?" *puts 500 minigun emplacements on the Rio Grande*

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
what if you died of a heart attack at the berlin wall brick factory

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Psycho Society posted:

what if you died of a heart attack at the berlin wall brick factory

I guess if you carried the bricks there yourself you'd be one of those:

quote:

List of deaths at the Berlin Wall - Wikipedia]Many other travellers from East and West Germany and Czechoslovakia died immediately before, during or after passing through checkpoints in Berlin, with a published figure of 251 deaths—most were the result of cardiac arrest.[13]

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Does anyone else use post-it notes to remind themselves about the holodomor?
I know what you're probably thinking - that I'm a piece of poo poo for needing to be reminded. But I have a bad memory, and I think accessibility is important if we want to spread awareness of the holodomor

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Ytlaya posted:

I know what you're probably thinking - that I'm a piece of poo poo for needing to be reminded. But I have a bad memory, and I think accessibility is important if we want to spread awareness of the holodomor

check the carbon monoxide detectors in your house if you keep forgetting about the holodomor

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Ytlaya posted:

Neuro-link never-forget edition.

Grimnarsson
Sep 4, 2018
Holodomo arigato, found a tankie denier

Stephen Kotkin, Waiting For Hitler, Part I, Chapter 2; Stalin's Famine:

quote:

Always grudgingly, Stalin approved, and in some cases initiated, reductions in grain exports, beginning already in September 1931;
in 1932 and 1933 he signed reduced grain collection quotas for Ukraine, the North Caucasus, the Volga valley, Crimea, the Urals,
the Central Black Earth region, the Kazakh autonomous republic, and Eastern Siberia on nine occasions.476 The 1933 grain procurement
target fell from 24.3 to 19.6 million tons; the actual amount collected would be around 18.5 million tons.477, 478 Altogether,
the regime returned about 5.7 million tons of grain back to agriculture, including 2 million tons from reserves and 3.5 million
from procurements. Stalin also approved clandestine purchase of grain and livestock abroad using scarce hard currency.
479 Just between February and July 1933, he signed or countenanced nearly three dozen small allocations of food aid to the countryside,
primarily to the North Caucasus and Ukraine, as well as the Kazakh lands (which necessitated sharp reductions
in the bread rations for city dwellers, many of whom were put on the brink of starvation). All of these actions were woefully insufficient
for avoiding the mass starvation in the countryside caused by his policies, in the face of challenging natural conditions.
Still, these actions do not indicate that he was trying to exterminate peasants or ethnic Ukrainians.480 In the Kazakh autonomous republic,
probably between 35 and 40 percent of the titular nation—as compared with 8 to 9 percent of Slavs there—perished from starvation or disease,
not because the regime targeted Kazakhs by ethnicity, but because regime policy there consisted of forced denomadization. Similarly,
there was no “Ukrainian” famine; the famine was Soviet.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Grimnarsson posted:

Holodomo arigato, found a tankie denier

Stephen Kotkin, Waiting For Hitler, Part I, Chapter 2; Stalin's Famine:

Please don't post genocide denial ITT TIA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
hes been compromised to a permanent end, just like the millions of Ukrainian victims of communism