Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
It's nice to be able to post somewhere that sort of thing is not welcome, here, the holodomor affirmationing thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grimnarsson
Sep 4, 2018
I have learned my lesson, from now on I will only quote the wonderful prose of Snyder, Conquest of 80s, Applebaum, and affirm that the Holodomor did indeed happen. Because it did! The grain is gonezo, Stalin did so.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Grimnarsson posted:

I have learned my lesson, from now on I will only quote the wonderful prose of Snyder, Conquest of 80s, Applebaum, and affirm that the Holodomor did indeed happen. Because it did! The grain is gonezo, Stalin did so.

I'm sensing some sarcasm here. I don't think you are genuine in your contrition.

Grimnarsson
Sep 4, 2018

Ytlaya posted:

I'm sensing some sarcasm here. I don't think you are genuine in your contrition.

Ok spiderman

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Grimnarsson posted:

the ability of a rational mind to realize its mistake is wonderful 🙏

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

are there any holodomor songs? all I can find when I look on youtube is this vice video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKX9OjNy_NI

Flournival Dixon
Jan 29, 2024

The Voice of Labor posted:

are there any holodomor songs? all I can find when I look on youtube is this vice video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rknyopyVlcw

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

The Voice of Labor posted:

are there any holodomor songs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut0C35p3KS0

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Lol

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Wasn't Stalin's fault. He gave the order to "get that bread" and his party goons took him literally

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XTqeDjedosU

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Honky Mao posted:

Wasn't Stalin's fault. He gave the order to "get that bread" and his party goons took him literally

He was a leader, it is his responsibility to know how his followers will interpret his words. This does not absolve him.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

stalin bellowed "drat you kulaks I'll eat all your grain before I let you burn it! at least it will still go in the belly of the proletariat!" and then he ate all the grain

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Lil Grayne

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lmao

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lmfao

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-pmpF-GWSI

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lmfao

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
you miss 100% of the stalks you don't take - grain getzky

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Xaris posted:

you miss 100% of the stalks you don't take - grain getzky

grain gretzky, the only man i'd have sex with - joseph "rr" stalin

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Lin-Manuel Turtle
Jul 12, 2023

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

stalin post in the gruel thread

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

that's right

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

I get it now the only solution to fixing the rampant communism in Gaza to bomb them harder

Once they embrace Israeli capitalist start up culture there will be peace

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

COSTCOllective workers' self-directed enterprise

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you

Is it true the Soviet food shortages were caused by Gorbachevs market reforms. At least the ones most people would be familiar with through the media of the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Marenghi posted:

Is it true the Soviet food shortages were caused by Gorbachevs market reforms. At least the ones most people would be familiar with through the media of the time.

Uh no its the other way around. capitalism created food where none existed in communism