Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

those pesky Jews did the Holodomor. Ukrainians should get control of Israel as reparations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Holodomor? I barely even know her!

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

In solidarity with the people of Ukraine, GRRM will change the name of the 8 foot tall mentally disabled stable boy to Holodomor in future printings. no one in Westeros will ever forget.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

We probably should have been skeptical of JK Rowling when the Harry Potter spell to make food disappear was "Holodomora"

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Ewww, we have a Holodomor denier ITT.

Never forget.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Holodomor onto your hats, it's gonna be a shoah.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

If people deny the holodomor I will scream and cry and piss myself until they stop.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Homeless Friend posted:

I think its pretty clear why lurkers would refuse to post in a thread confirming the holodomor happened....

One does not simply walk into holodomor.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Tag yourself I'm the guy with the sickle shaped skull.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I’m Joe camel(?)

I think that's a Pierogi.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

i say swears online posted:

has anyone ever brought up itt that the historical record for the holodomor to have been committed with intent is...somewhat tenuous??

This is not the thread for Holodomor denial. Maybe read the thread title before posting next time???

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

i say swears online posted:

all i'm saying is like, what if it was just all a whoopsie from central planning and rapid industrialization?? there are implications to that worth exploring even if there's no genocidal intent right? could this have all just been a giant misunderstanding this whole time?

Please "Hold o' more" of your posts back from this thread.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

didn't know who SPR is and LMAO.

Leper's Colony posted:

Buying yourself a transphobic avatar and then accusing another poster of buying it. This is extremely manipulative and has no place on the forums.

Galaxy brained posting move.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

"Wasn't it horrible and barbaric how East Berlin policed its border with a wall?" *puts 500 minigun emplacements on the Rio Grande*

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Grimnarsson posted:

Holodomo arigato, found a tankie denier

Stephen Kotkin, Waiting For Hitler, Part I, Chapter 2; Stalin's Famine:

Please don't post genocide denial ITT TIA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Bitch sucked out my soul , call her the hollow dome-er.
-Lil' Grayne-