Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Evil Putin Vader wants to do another holodomor for fun and that's why he's invading Ukraine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Holodhomer: 2000 tons of grain? I wanted a Ukrainian.
Brain: 2000 tons of grain can buy many Ukrainians
Holodhomer: explain how
Brain: food can be distributed among a hungry population.
Holodhomer: woohoo

Holodhomer trips over a massive multi year drought

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

i say swears online posted:

first they came for the mentally retarded, but I did not speak up because I wasn't mentally retarded

I didn't speak up because I was mentally retarded and it presented as speech impediment.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

The Voice of Labor posted:

one thing has been puzzling me. how did stalin remain so svelte after eating all that grain?

I've been eating a liitle more grain than I usually do and I'm getting really fat, even by american standards. I can't imagine how fat I'd be if I ate all the grain in the ukraine

Takes a lot of calories to be a strong arm dictator.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

lmfao

moreover, free croup

Can someone explain to me what the events with croup entailed? I'm sick of seeing these posts and not even knowing what they're about

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

bedpan posted:

free all the posters banned in CSPAM for being insufficiently pro ukraine

But that's erasing the holomdomor, which happened

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Only reason it ended was Stalin discovered the Atkins diet

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
What if we compromised and said halfodomor?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Ytlaya posted:

Does anyone else use post-it notes to remind themselves about the holodomor?
I know what you're probably thinking - that I'm a piece of poo poo for needing to be reminded. But I have a bad memory, and I think accessibility is important if we want to spread awareness of the holodomor

Neuro-link never-forget edition.