Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Neurolimal posted:

The protagonist says "gently caress" or "poo poo" every sentence and loudly complains about the horny fridge that makes your weapons every time you use it, the first like 30 minutes of the game is a Bioshock Infinite-esque plot dump of the setting before you're ferried off to grey science bunker labs, there's some lousy puzzle/platforming sections, the axe spin sucks rear end

Outside of all that its a fun game, and its a really funny, almost unintentional gag that it sets itself up as a Bioshock-esque game, then proceeds to not critique the USSR. take that bitchezzzzzz

I don't mind them not critiquing the USSR but when they didn't do that they forgot an actual plot lol

Game still fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Xaris posted:

i went to find out where that was because it surely had to have had more context than that and... hoo boy, lots of broken unwell freaks. one day i hope someone writes a book on how collectively everyone's brains just melted into a nationalist bloodlusting stupor of idiocy. also the finns are the worst

Knew that poster would end up losing it

He's just so.... Finnish

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

NeatHeteroDude posted:

the holodomor. drat.

it happened

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I will make this as clear as possible pls

They have a HOLODOMOR JOKES THREAD

holodomor
jokes
thread

if you are not aware of what the holodomor is, it was the

Holodomor Museum posted:
Holodomor is а genocide of the Ukrainian nation committed in 1932–1933. The leadership of the Soviet Union committed it in order to suppress Ukrainians and ultimately eliminate Ukrainian resistance to the regime, including efforts to build an independent Ukrainian state.

i'm glad they cited the 'Holodomor Museum' and not some idiot academic and/or historian

we don't need nerds to tell us this happened

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Futanari Damacy posted:

Look at all these unshaded regions. This is DISGUSTING. England, what's wrong with you???

We truly live in a Tankified World :negative:

hmmm looks like some nations might need NATO to show them what genocide looks like methinks!!!!!

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

that's right

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Lpzie posted:

i don't get this thread....

don't worry about it

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

FunFact: the "holo" in hologram is Greek for fake, made up

*record scratch*

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

ScrubLeague posted:

I've only ever heard conservatives talk about it so I assume it's fake like CRT and campus censorship, op

Dude

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
thats too many kms

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
a human cannot do that many kms you would fly apart like soft bread

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Not So Fast posted:

If something is recognized by the European Parliament as genocide, I think we can forgive at least the European posters here to regard it as a genocide, and to call people who deny it genocide deniers.

yes, in December 2022. The sheer gall in waiting that long.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
the economic power of the peasents

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
he ate all the grain, all of it! gobbled it up and said 'ukraine isn't a real nationality'

i'm so mad right now... feel sick

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

erosion posted:

I had sex with all of the victims of the holodomor. They're dead now, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

concerning

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

ikanreed posted:

Can someone explain to me what the events with croup entailed? I'm sick of seeing these posts and not even knowing what they're about

certain people in cspam kept using paedophilia accusations as a weapon. Croup tried to explane to mods that you can't let people do that because things are gonna go out of control. Nothing happened. So he started accusing his accusers and some bystanders of being paedo's to prove a point. One of these people was Plinkey who got so mad he got perma'd himself. Croup got a 1 year ban for this but then it was rescinded. Croup then asked why he got the ban in the first place but the people doing it orginally got nothing. This went back and forth for weeks until croup started using his ik powers to flood the lepers colony with messages. Rather than just take his ik powers away they rebanned him for a year.

Then months later the mods and admins came out with the csam stuff in SAD and that was its own saga lol but it was kinda fallout from croup to make it extra funny.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

yep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
thank you Zegermans