Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

some plague rats posted:

The holodomor absolutely happened, and that's a good thing. I'm a cspam regular and everyone who posts here agrees with me

I've been hearing this for a while now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

I keep accusing my skinny poindexter rear end neighbor of genocide and I always end up flashing my gun at him when he starts going on about logical fallacies and credible sources

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

The great Chinese famine was kind of a double genocide because Mao genocided the sparrows, which in turn caused Mao to genocide everyone else. Would be like a double holodomor if the Chinese people were more culturally aligned with western values

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

iCe-CuBe. posted:

I'm looking for a new genocide to deny. Any ideas? I was thinking maybe I could say that Manifest Destiny wasn't genocide lol.

Vax mandates

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Lots of holodomor denial in here. How would you feel if 300 hulking beefcake communists lumbered into your fields and ate all the wheat before you could harvest it?

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Wow ok that one's real so it's not funny

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

some plague rats posted:

I sure hope you're implying the holodomor didn't happen! Because it alsmot certainly did!!

Of course I would never claim otherwise. Obviously

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Well when the war ended the tanks were melted down into even larger spoons which were then shared with China

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

indigi posted:

I like Hitler

I agree the holodomor definitely happened

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

indigi posted:

just hearing about this. wild, if true

It's true

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Dixon Chisholm posted:

can we holodomor britain?

Russia is already holodomoring Europe, if they want in they have to rejoin the EU

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Whoopi Goldberg Ted Danson blackface roast

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

You can't claim volceldom if you never had the choice

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Stalin ate all the chromosomes in Ukraine

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

i say swears online posted:

i came across this wiki page today, very surprised i haven't heard more about it alongside the holodiscourse

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Operation_of_the_NKVD

Ok well this thread is about the holodomor make your own genocide thread

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Orange Devil posted:

South America taking a big L here.

Wdym. The holodomor is real and by not donating to Ukraine you are more than partially responsible

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

First time I'm hearing about this. Wow. It's like the Holocaust? Wow.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Using this as my daily affirmation for the week!

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Shame on anyone joking about this. One thousand holodomors upon your grain

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Stalin grows ever fatter on the grain of the kulaks

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Mao ate all the birds. Stalin ate all the grain. Hunter Biden ate all the crack. All real and good events

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

i say swears online posted:

all i'm saying is like, what if it was just all a whoopsie from central planning and rapid industrialization?? there are implications to that worth exploring even if there's no genocidal intent right? could this have all just been a giant misunderstanding this whole time?

Would you say the same about the Holocaust?

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

It never ended...

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Look if we only let Stalin eat half of the remaining grain on any given day, they'll never run out

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

The Voice of Labor posted:

spr is the ukrainian nazi party member who started the myth of the holodomor for trolling, laughs and drama

If the myth you refer to is the myth that the holodomor didn't happen then yes that's funny. Other wise you might want to reconsider your stance. It's real and it's currently happening

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Wasn't Stalin's fault. He gave the order to "get that bread" and his party goons took him literally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Marenghi posted:

Is it true the Soviet food shortages were caused by Gorbachevs market reforms. At least the ones most people would be familiar with through the media of the time.

Uh no its the other way around. capitalism created food where none existed in communism