Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

one thing has been puzzling me. how did stalin remain so svelte after eating all that grain?

I've been eating a liitle more grain than I usually do and I'm getting really fat, even by american standards. I can't imagine how fat I'd be if I ate all the grain in the ukraine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

a political compass determining political persuasion by belief in the holocaust, the holodomor and the piss tape

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

any good books about the holodomor? so far all I've got is the grapes of wrath

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

churchill stalin and hoover enter a grain eating contest. churchill laps everyone coming in first. hoover and stalin tie for second

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

spr is the ukrainian nazi party member who started the myth of the holodomor for trolling, laughs and drama

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Honky Mao posted:

It's real and it's currently happening

there is a fine line between stalin eating all your grain and you forgetting to pack a sandwich for lunch

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

are there any holodomor songs? all I can find when I look on youtube is this vice video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKX9OjNy_NI

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

stalin bellowed "drat you kulaks I'll eat all your grain before I let you burn it! at least it will still go in the belly of the proletariat!" and then he ate all the grain

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

it's true. capitalism produces so much grain it turns some of it into fuel

*crosses arms smugly while standing in front of a dying planet full of starving people*

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

January 6 Survivor posted:

But can communism keep the hotdogs at a $1.50?

I would hypothesize that yes it could were it willing to compromise its principles and exploit the labor and meat byproducts of developing nations. communist colonialism or communialism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

truly the ukrainians were the colonial afrikan nation to the ussr's euro amerikan settlers