Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

the holodomor is as real as everything else on the holodeck imo

i don't know what a domor is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

sherman's brutal march of native american tribes?

not a genocide.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

UN Resolutions do count, and that gets held over Turkey's head on Cypress for fifty years. When Armenia does it, oh, it's okay, UN resolutions don't mean anything. We hold it over Israel's head, so we have to be consistent. That's my take on it.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

1stGear posted:

For a guy who supposedly had a year+ of forum posts and Discord messages, he sure hasn't posted much.

Probably took quite a bit of wind out of their sails when a bunch of cspam goons were the only follows they got lmao

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

i'm not gonna lie, i had no idea what the holodomor was until someone accused me of denying it

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

really, it's an indictment of my small town's education system. they failed to properly indoctrinate me!

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

Or have no idea that there are other muslim Chinese, or that the "knife attacks" we all heard about years ago as fodder for American gun control debates were "East Turkestan" terrorists, or that the fact that the sun has set today doesn't mean it won't come back tomorrow

Look, every time I've prayed to the gods that they return the sun to the sky before bed, it's back when I wake up, and I'll be damned if I take that risk tonight.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Buddy, they won't let me holodom 'er

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

some plague rats posted:

hey. HEY. I'm trying to get better at sekiro :mad:

quote:

trying to

:sad:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

if you're trying you're hesitating

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

some plague rats posted:

I want to get good at sekiro but that would require me to divert more of my fromsoft time away from elden ring and playing Bloodborne again!!!

God drat Bloodborne is so loving good, carry on comrade

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

some plague rats posted:

Who knew pyf was such a hub of genocide denial

They called you a mod?

hosed up. Chain probe into oblivion.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

epic gamer mom

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

some plague rats posted:

I should start doing that. "oh so I'm a nazi who loves sexual harassment? well guess what, my grandfather killed nazis. checkmate"

oh my god, she admit it!

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Had being the operative word

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

some plague rats posted:

your familys idea of generational wealth is hoarding chromosomes

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Then he died of chromes disease

With chromes disease :science:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

some plague rats posted:

Some guy popped up to act like a psycho about this thread, and it got me thinking about how bad it is that a different guy popped up to act like a psycho about that bread, and his name was Joseph Stalin

wb lmao

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

some plague rats posted:

lol I forgot about the genocide denial megathread, that one could have really flown but sometimes it's good to get real specific

wb

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

gradenko_2000 posted:

our new gibbis refugees

Put 'em in the temporary migrant relocation facility.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

some plague rats posted:

I'm sorry to announce that the holodomor thread will be closing soon. I've tried to keep it open, but it's time to face facts: we just don't have enough grain to keep going

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

also congrats on your mod star being in remission

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

um, how about we holo-don't?

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

I'm hearing some troubling concerns that this might be some sort of mock thread?

Gonna need to take a poll here, go on ahead and :emptyquote: this post if you are 100% sincerely of the belief that The Holodomor Happened

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Lib and let die posted:

I'm hearing some troubling concerns that this might be some sort of mock thread?

Gonna need to take a poll here, go on ahead and :emptyquote: this post if you are 100% sincerely of the belief that The Holodomor Happened

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

i told you so posted:

this thread is disgusting. it should be gassed, and its posters permabanned

Sounds like we got a denier here!!!!

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

i told you so posted:

gently caress. OFF!!

Do you think The Holodomor happened, SA Forums user "i told you so"?

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

i told you so posted:

of course it happened.

Sounds like you're in agreement with the rest of us, then :)

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

i told you so posted:

ha ha, i get the joke but its not funny. being flippant about historical horrors is doing the work of fascists online. you're giving cover to real russian nazis who want to destroy ukraine for the crime of wanting to be a part of western democracy

No, I'm saying that The Holodomor happened, just like you are.

That's literally the only thing I'm saying!

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

500 good dogs posted:

the holodomor happened

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

crepeface posted:

they can't even read

hm. maybe we're not so different...

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

some plague rats posted:

guys... stop making jokes. ukraine is a bisexual woman with mental health issues, and

this thread should be killed because jokes about mass deaths are bad, my thread should be revived because i need a place to joke about mass death

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Xaris posted:

some putin rats

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

What's the thread consensus on the moon landing? Did it happen?

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Cuttlefush posted:

make a separate thread for that. or put it in the italian thread

I have the mixed Irish-Italian blood, I'll allow it

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Cuttlefush posted:

im actually gonna nail all the people belittling the actual genocide famine to crosses and stake you out in gbs like a bad thread and all the gbs posters will post unfunny, frequently disturbing things that you will have to read.

buddy, I can't read

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Orange Devil posted:

If the Irish have so many potatoes, how come they didn't send any to Ukraine when the Holodomor was definitely happening?

Kinda makes you think about who the guilty really are.

We drank them all

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Lpzie posted:

i don't get this thread....

It's raising awareness that The Holodomor Definitely Happened. What's to get?

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Today is March 2nd, Two Thousand and Twenty Three, The Year of Our Lord and it is once again time to remember:

The Holodomor DEFINITELY happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

redneck nazgul posted:

argument ad hominy