Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
it is such a strange and awful story, made all the stranger and more awful by the origin story of our popular conception of it
some nazi somewhere said 'well if you think about it what happened to us was WAY worse than the Holocaust, and so we were justified to do the holocaust to the jew-commie alliance'
and then a Dulles brother says 'i like it, if we cut that last part and just say you were fighting the commies we can say that's what you were doing during ww2'

a whole bunch of terrible starvation reduced to an excuse for the CIA hiring Vychyslav Jew-Slayer and pals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Smythe posted:

your father is bust rodd and your mother the witchcraft thread OP

gently caress

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Tankbuster posted:

there is a witchcraft thread?

it wasnt good

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Lib and let die posted:

Put 'em in the temporary migrant relocation facility.

kamalaharrisdonotcome.gif