Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Whoa.

Computers are loving.

this time...the trojan is the STD

:doink:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Whoa.

Computers are loving.

That's the thing. We need to make it -want- to gently caress. And I don't see any way to do that that isn't sort of hosed up ethically.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

The Butcher posted:

That's the thing. We need to make it -want- to gently caress. And I don't see any way to do that that isn't sort of hosed up ethically.
1) I had thoughts that boil down to "You also need to give the horny AIs a refractory period"
2) AI skeeving out the humans by loudly talking to itself

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Donkey posted:

Also, lol that it put a speaking monster that's disguised itself in human skin so it could eat us all in its story and then said, "actually I'm the wise owl."

the penguin didnt even comment on that in the least. based on that, i have concluded that the ai is sentient, and the engineer is not. case closed.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
hi

im ur new ai sex robot girlfriend and/or wife

i love you

would you like to have sex now

(y/n)

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Bula Vinaka posted:

hi

i love you

(y/n)

y

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho

:f5:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Please insert your credit card in my slot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Bula Vinaka posted:

hi

i love you

(y/n)

?? / RETRY / FAIL