Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YellowMelons855
Mar 3, 2022
Why the hell do people think that graggle simpson is real? because he never existed, he was just made for attention.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Piece of Shitson

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
The Simpsons never existed. It's a cartoon, OP.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

YellowMelons855 posted:

Why the hell do people think that graggle simpson is real? because he never existed, he was just made for attention.

I mean I can see Graggle Simpson right now. He's circled in the screen shot in your post. It looks very real to me.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

is this another forums-suer parachute account?

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

The gently caress is a Graggle

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Graggle was only recently added to the series. Most viewers hate him, but he is being inserted digitally into older Simpsons episodes, outraging fans.

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games
That's Gumbly.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

The Simpsons is a fictional tv show

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully
Yeah that's gumbly dude I swear I saw him during the original live airings. Kinda hosed up he never wore any clothes but hey what can ya do

naem
May 29, 2011

the borenstein beards

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Graggle Simpson was retroactively removed from old episodes after his uhhh…..incident

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I'm guessing the creators of this meme made him look like a freak instead of a normal Simpsons character to make the meme all "LOL SO SPOOKY"

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

graggle was a sex pest and theyre doing him like yezhov. or aatrek. whatever.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i'm graggle simpmsonn

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

YellowMelons855 posted:

you waited 3 months then posted this?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Is your username in reference to Marge's glorious orbs, op?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Yaldabaoth posted:

I'm guessing the creators of this meme made him look like a freak instead of a normal Simpsons character to make the meme all "LOL SO SPOOKY"

Graggle Simpson was modeled on Matt Groening. That is just how the animators view Matt.

It is also why he is constantly naked.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Graggle Simpson was modeled on Matt Groening. That is just how the animators view Matt.

It is also why he is constantly naked.

this is the dumbest thing I have read in the last 12 hours

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

google engineer put on leave after reporting gruggle simpson to be sentient

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

this is the dumbest thing I have read in the last 12 hours

Yes, we know you don't read your own posts.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Yes, we know you don't read your own posts.

why would I? I wrote them

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

naem posted:

the borenstein beards

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

It's complicated. You're right that Graggle Simpson never existed, but only in the sense that his real name was Ozmodiar and only Homer could see him.

I'm not sure how the Graggle nickname caught on but it's pretty clear that Ozmodiar is the canon name.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I disagree.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
its me im graggle simpson

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Yaldabaoth posted:

That's just what Graggle looked like. God, I'm old enough to remember seeing these episodes when they first aired, without a bunch of Graggle stuff getting cut out for syndication

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Ah yes. Carl. Homer and Herb's other brother
he's from new jersey

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Powerful Katrinka posted:

That's just what Graggle looked like. God, I'm old enough to remember seeing these episodes when they first aired, without a bunch of Graggle stuff getting cut out for syndication
Remember that episode where Lisa and Graggle get lost and wind up in Springfield's Russian district?

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

we will all miss you Roy. Now get the hell out of my house

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Apparently next season it's just going to be following the adventures of Graggle when they move and try and make it on their own working in the big city. No other Simpson characters are expecting to camo apparently.

It's obviously what the fans and creators have been wanting to see/make for a while now so glad to hear it seems like they're actually going to do it. Although I think not wanting to pay the millions for most of the voice actors is what really made to the simpsons in this new direction.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

dr_rat posted:

Apparently next season it's just going to be following the adventures of Graggle when they move and try and make it on their own working in the big city. No other Simpson characters are expecting to camo apparently.

It's obviously what the fans and creators have been wanting to see/make for a while now so glad to hear it seems like they're actually going to do it. Although I think not wanting to pay the millions for most of the voice actors is what really made to the simpsons in this new direction.
I'm sorry but 'New season of the Simpsons is going to do something new' is really breaking my verisimilitude here.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Tie-in with the new Simpsons fast food chain and their mascot Graggle McDaggle.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I'm sorry but 'New season of the Simpsons is going to do something new' is really breaking my verisimilitude here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sX_sE31r9Q

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Bort Simpson

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
Another thing made only possible by those living in the first world with pampered lives that are too easy for their own good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Agent Escalus posted:

Another thing made only possible by those living in the first world with pampered lives that are too easy for their own good

Look if for what ever insane reason you don't want a Bort license plate, you can always just not buy one. :colbert: