Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

This is crazy, I was just talking to my friend about The Simpsons yesterday and we both said "Graggle Simpson" at the same exact time, it's definitely not a thing we made up, Graggle has been there forever. In fact we looked at some of our childhood The Simpsons fan art and saw Graggle there. But I swear Graggle is still made up.

Edit: Thanks for the replies, I guess it doesn't have to be a thing that was made up, but I haven't seen it mentioned so it might just be my subconscious. I thought that since most of you guys have the same question that maybe I just had a moment.

I'm on Episode 1805 and I also realized a Graggle moment today. I had seen this a long time ago and just always thought it was a thing, but this could be a new thing in my mind.

Maybe it's just that it was the moment of realization that my childhood had changed and that life was getting more mature. Also, I was watching the first episode ever so I remember being super into it and having my heart go out to Homer for everything he went through to be with Graggle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU