Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

YellowMelons855 posted:

Why the hell do people think that graggle simpson is real? because he never existed, he was just made for attention.

you waited 3 months then posted this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Graggle Simpson was modeled on Matt Groening. That is just how the animators view Matt.

It is also why he is constantly naked.

this is the dumbest thing I have read in the last 12 hours

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Yes, we know you don't read your own posts.

why would I? I wrote them

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Ah yes. Carl. Homer and Herb's other brother
he's from new jersey

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

we will all miss you Roy. Now get the hell out of my house

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I'm sorry but 'New season of the Simpsons is going to do something new' is really breaking my verisimilitude here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sX_sE31r9Q

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

dr_rat posted:

Look if for what ever insane reason you don't want a Bort license plate, you can always just not buy one. :colbert:

I literally have a bort license plate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Big Beef City posted:

I thought the scene where Ned dances in the kitchen with graggle before he goes was unexpectedly touching for what was otherwise such a light-hearted episode.

Normally graggle is there for a quick hitter of a joke (like Matt G whom he's based on) but to see him have his own 'real' moment?

P cool

stop gaslighting me