Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

YellowMelons855 posted:

Why the hell do people think that graggle simpson is real? because he never existed, he was just made for attention.

I mean I can see Graggle Simpson right now. He's circled in the screen shot in your post. It looks very real to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

A lot of the earlier graggle episodes featured him in some rather outlandish outfits when you notice him in the background, which was the style at the time

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I thought the scene where Ned dances in the kitchen with graggle before he goes was unexpectedly touching for what was otherwise such a light-hearted episode.

Normally graggle is there for a quick hitter of a joke (like Matt G whom he's based on) but to see him have his own 'real' moment?

P cool

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I know graggle wasn't in Treehouse of horrors III - VI, but I didn't mind the digital overlays they did replacing every occurrence of the lunchlady (can never remember her name) with him instead.
I loved his trademark "Honk em if you got em!"

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Matt Groening can't keep getting away with this.

wish he would

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Look,

I cannot be more serious than I am write now in posting this, nor in my sincerity in time.
What I'm about to post to post to you is the English 'precursor' to what ALL Americans shall come to know as 'All In the Family'

Just a Brief precursor it is to Them Sampsons and what Gaggle while wraught, comedy-wise
it is what I can share