Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Apparently next season it's just going to be following the adventures of Graggle when they move and try and make it on their own working in the big city. No other Simpson characters are expecting to camo apparently.

It's obviously what the fans and creators have been wanting to see/make for a while now so glad to hear it seems like they're actually going to do it. Although I think not wanting to pay the millions for most of the voice actors is what really made to the simpsons in this new direction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Agent Escalus posted:

Another thing made only possible by those living in the first world with pampered lives that are too easy for their own good

Look if for what ever insane reason you don't want a Bort license plate, you can always just not buy one. :colbert:

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Doctor Dogballs posted:

i love graggle and ahve loved watching his cartoon antics since he debuted in "the simpsons" shorts on the tracy ullman show

Although yeah, his early tracy ullman design was rough, even by the rough standards then. Voice was pretty much the same from the start though. Probably least change out of any of the characters I reckon.