Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ellasmith
Sep 29, 2021

by Azathoth
It cost me, no joke, 11 bucks. What the gently caress is happening?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
It's called inflation op and it's hitting everyone

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Fuckin millennials and their avocado bread

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I trust you bought the fancy eggs? Who's the chicken of the month?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
That's not too bad, are they at least free run organic eggs?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ellasmith posted:

We're comming up to a crash buddy.
Do you want to beat up Jeff Bezos and take over his dick rocket?
Lord knows I do

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Seth Pecksniff posted:

yeah, sure, ok

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
I have chickens and they give me eggs in exchange for feeding and housing them. I don't really eat eggs and I don't believe in selling them (everyone around here has eggs for sale it's ridiculous) so I just give them away to friends and family.

I buy giant bags of flour sugar and yeast and make my own bread also. I don't remember the last time I bought bread at a store because it's easier just to make some myself

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

well I don't even have a henhouse!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

ellasmith posted:

i've heard it called "bidenflation", and i've also heard it purported to be way off vibe

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i've heard it called "bidenflation", and i've also heard it purported to be way off vibe

the president absolutely has a stance on eggs, and I know for a fact Joe Biden once said " gently caress you! Pay 11 dollars for eggs" I heard it directly

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Joe Biden only eats egg yolks because he can't harm whites

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Eating egg whites might be against the constitution.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

500excf type r posted:

Joe Biden only eats egg yolks because he can't harm whites

this here is a good joke

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

hey op dont worry
bread traditionally has to go up to about 50% of daily wages for factory workers (~$40/loaf) before people will revolt in the streets
so we have plenty of room to improve

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

GolfHole posted:

hey op dont worry
bread traditionally has to go up to about 50% of daily wages for factory workers (~$40/loaf) before people will revolt in the streets
so we have plenty of room to improve

we have at least 6 months, don't worry about it

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
its definitely the poor peoples fault op

conclusion reached, mods please close and goldmine the thread

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Actually no, it’s hitting poor people. The wealthy and powerful are doing just fine a avoiding it for the most part.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Eggs and bread are still fine here, but lettuces are so expensive that KFC and Subway are using a mix of lettuce and cabbage.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Multi grain tostito scoops went up like 1.50$

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I got a fancy hot dog, collared greens and a corn muffin today and it was $35.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

look at this loving billionare, buying $30 hotdogs

ellasmith
Sep 29, 2021

by Azathoth

WTF?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Joe Biden invited me to the White House but when I got there he just kicked me in the balls and told me to “Go suck an egg, Jack!”

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

You don’t have to buy the $7 eggs. Like I try to buy the free range too but these days I’m getting store brand for $3.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

you save four whole dollars. Don't know what your complaining about

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Vital Farms. I knew it. Post the chicken of the month. Those eggs have also never been cheaper than $5.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Try stop and shop instead, tho big y bakery Italian loafs that are fresh and piping hot are amazing

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Colonel Cancer posted:

look at this loving billionare, buying $30 hotdogs

Triple Hog Dog! Bacon Wrapped Hot Dog,Pulled Pork, SC BBQ Sauce, Creamy Slaw, Pickled Red Onions - Try one today...

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Yeah, the store made bread loafs are better than the plastic bag brands and they are half the price.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
This thread is fun if you read it with the cadence and tone of Fred Schneider from the B-52s.

ellasmith
Sep 29, 2021

by Azathoth
I’m not about to buy poor people poo poo. Don’t you losers have any self respect?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ellasmith posted:

I’m not about to buy poor people poo poo. Don’t you losers have any self respect?

what was the expressions card?

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
@ellasmith spend less on eggs

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

ellasmith posted:

Ur eating eggs and bread from a grocery store like an idiot instead of harvesting your own farm fresh brown eggs every morning

ellasmith
Sep 29, 2021

by Azathoth

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

what was the expressions card?

Father’s Day card with a poop joke

SAY YOHO
Oct 5, 2021

500excf type r posted:

Try stop and shop instead, tho big y bakery Italian loafs that are fresh and piping hot are amazing

Stop n Shop unionized way back in the day when I worked at Big Y, and the managers there made us watch anti unionization videos there which basically informed me that I should not work for them any more.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ellasmith posted:

Father’s Day card with a poop joke

fair enough. cant buy a good poop joke for less than 3.99

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

SAY YOHO posted:

Stop n Shop unionized way back in the day when I worked at Big Y, and the managers there made us watch anti unionization videos there which basically informed me that I should not work for them any more.

Stop and shop rules i love when they strike

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ellasmith
Sep 29, 2021

by Azathoth
I usually go to stop and shop but for whatever reason big y always has hot girls working there