Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burns
May 10, 2008

I take anything old Todd says with a grain of salt tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burns
May 10, 2008

Lol if starfield works and succeeds Croberts will add another 10 yrs to Star Citizen's development.

Burns
May 10, 2008

I do think the design is somewhat inspired by The Expanse which is fine imo. I wish they take inspiration from that show and apply the same thing to space battles. Dogfighting as was shown was just plain terrible.

Burns
May 10, 2008

We will see, but it has to actually work outside the box, day one. I dont think they want another FO76 on their hands and how savaged they got for it. Hopefully xbox and pc only releases will allow them to focus resources more coherently on QA. If not, well its gonna be a fun ride.

Burns
May 10, 2008

See that planet? You can gently caress it.

Burns
May 10, 2008

Watched the trailer with Todd talking at the end. He sounds so goddamn earnest it warms the heart.

Must resist urge to trust Todd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burns
May 10, 2008

A bethesda game without the requisite hundreds of titty mods is jist not the same.