Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Looks ...okay? I guess! The lack of aliens is disturbing

I'm not a huge fan of procgen stuff since it's always super loving boring. So I hope the main story is worth playing through. Then maybe I'll revisit the game 5 years later when modders have fleshed the rest of the game out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Can you have sex with aliens and/or robots? Not sure if interested otherwise

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Bad Purchase posted:

i finished fallout 4 and never engaged with the settlement system at all, except for the starter one in your neighborhood, which perhaps is why i have a somewhat positive memory of the game

Same, except I never finished it. I got close, though.

but the settlement system was fun for all of 10 minutes and then I just started scratching my head going "what the gently caress is the point of this busywork?" and gave it up

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I'm only going to want to go to places where there's potential story and awesome setpieces taking place. Procgenned locations with braindead AI gets old fast

But then, No Mans Sky is somehow popular so I'm clearly in the minority

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Can we add Asari to this game with mods? And also give them penises

asking for a friend

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Space snakes with giant, heaving reptilian mommy milkers

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I hope i can maek planet pregant

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Man, Half-Life 2 was great. Half-Life 1 was also great. I wish they made great single player shooters still

I mean Doom Eternal was sort of fun but the story and narrative and characters were real janky. That game is entirely carried by the shootin'

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

dr_rat posted:

Doom was not a game that needed a story beyond demons invade, get revenge for a dead pet rabbit.

I actually liked the little story we got in Doom 2016. It was mostly atmospheric but it was enough to enhance the experience imo

Doom Eternal was just too much

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
dorks on the internet get mad at everything, constantly, forever

just ignore the dorks, let them stew alone in their obscure portion of the interwebs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I tried this game and it was merely OK