Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I'm probably gonna but this op because I love garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I can't wait to mod it.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Burns posted:

I do think the design is somewhat inspired by The Expanse which is fine imo. I wish they take inspiration from that show and apply the same thing to space battles. Dogfighting as was shown was just plain terrible.

This honestly should be the standard design reference by now since A: WW2 is rapidly slipping from living memory and B: It could be resolved quickly either way.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I can't wait to be Todd Howard's bitch

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

HOWAR *game crashes and takes my brand new computer with it*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Jack B Nimble posted:

Dang, I'm ten hours into Baldurs Gate 3 and extremely glad these two releases have a couple months apart.

I might request off in the run up to the release just to make sure I finish, though. Game feels HUGE.

I also think Starf is really going to compare negatively in many ways.

Yeah I'm gonna wait until I finish bg3.