Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Gotta say, I don’t want to jump on the hype train so I’m holding myself back.
But that Xbox controller does look pretty fricken cool…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Alright, I read a few pages of the thread after forgetting about the game since I didn’t want to get excited about something that might not be good.

… it sounds good. As a Skyrim and Destiny enjoyer, should I buy Y/N?

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
poo poo that’s about as good as you can expect from Bethesda, I’m in.

Game pass as a tryout period is a good idea, I forgot I used to have that. Ty goons.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Okay I’ve been putting around doing random fun poo poo for like … 25-30 hours. Finally getting to the main quest poo poo, and man why does it feel like Walter’s treating me like a kid he’s trying to get out of his hair so he can pork his hot wife in the office?

I mean I’m a credit goblin so of course I’ll take the pocket change space daddy, but drat. Be more subtle.

E: also I play games very slowly nowadays but I finally got Covid 4 years in, so I’m making progress now.
Is this game perfect? Naw. Am I paying $10/month on a bet I can finish it before I’m in more than I would’ve otherwise paid? Yes. I have one more month.
E2: am I having fun playing a kindhearted hillbilly settler down on his luck? Yes.

E3: as I type my character is falling through an infinite loop in a hole in the floor in Neon, with NPCs screaming bloody murder like I’m a terrorist.
Never change, Bethesda.

Rodenthar Drothman fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Mar 24, 2024