Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Semi-Protato
Sep 11, 2001

Boy howdy I can't wait to play a space RPG where you play the chosen one who touches a spooky doodad and sees a mysterious vision, then has to assemble a crack team of misfits, rebels, outcasts, and jerks to go save the galaxy from an ominous threat from the ancient aliens who really rule the galaxy. Never played a game like that before, 11/10 on originality Bethesda. Good thing they included crafting and base-building which is pretty fresh and exciting too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Semi-Protato
Sep 11, 2001

funkymonks posted:

I would bet Bethesda is counting on people wanting to set up outposts on barren planets to harvest and trade resources as the sort of content they are providing on said planets.

I would be surprised if they even had a radiant quest system set up for the procgen planets. I don’t think they’ll even go to that much trouble.

Hello Explorer, I am Grvay Pr'seton. A nearby colony needs your help.