Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kameh
Apr 27, 2004

Resident Sergio Apologist
CHAMPION
Max Homa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kameh
Apr 27, 2004

CHAMPION
As one of the two goons who started this whole $20 / golf ball bet (Tiger vs Sergio in a Masters years back), I'm siding with legacy.

I'M STICKING WITH LYMAN

Kameh
Apr 27, 2004

CHAMPION

Douchebag posted:

Who was the last person in this thread to pick the winner of a Major? Kameh with Sergio at the Masters?

Shrapnig picked Reed for 2018 Masters.

BCRock picked Morikawa for 2020 PGA.

shyduck picked Hideki for 2021 Masters.

I did not go back beyond 2018.

Edit - Keyser_Soze picked JT for the 2017 PGA and then switched his pick to JB Holmes for some reason!

Kameh fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Jun 15, 2022

Kameh
Apr 27, 2004

CHAMPION
I really felt great where Homa was after round 1. Then he played the next 2 rounds 8 over.

Kameh
Apr 27, 2004

CHAMPION

Shrapnig posted:

Woooo, thanks guys, info is below.

PayPal - jvitolojr at yahoo dot com

Venmo - at John-VitoloJr

Fake Edit: This is the second, maybe third time I've won with Hideki, I might have to go full Kameh.

Sorry for the lateness, but sent via Venmo. Congrats goon.