Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
*gestures around at everything* piss
STONKS
DIAMOND HANDS BIVTCH
buy. the. DIP.
everything is incredibly and profoundly stupid and bad now
Goku stock broker jumping out of highrise window
View Results

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
tHe EcOnOmY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

HEOOY

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Please don’t run for re-election, Biden. It’s not gonna happen.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Yeah, I don't think he's evil or anything but Biden is too loving old and he needs to just give it up. Let somebody young and vigorous, maybe somebody in their late 60's or early 70's run. jfc

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Tarkus posted:

Yeah, I don't think he's evil or anything but Biden is too loving old and he needs to just give it up. Let somebody young and vigorous, maybe somebody in their late 60's or early 70's run. jfc

:unsmith:

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Yep, my number is down. Oh well.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

With AOC and Buttigieg they might win but Kamala is a completely unappealing choice for a reason I can't quite express.

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo
kaMala's a cOp!

None of it matters anyway with the Senate. Jesus Christ could return and become president and he couldn't get poo poo done thanks to the goddamn broke-rear end senate.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

President Kamala... I see...

*scribbles on notepad*

Tell me Seth, is President Kamala here right now? Is she in the room with us, Seth?

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
For real though nobody's thinking about the furure right? It's all nostalgia and looking back at the good times*

*Only applies to the white middle class

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Plan R posted:

kaMala's a cOp!

where does this come from? i hear it all the time but i looked into her wikipedia page and she was a lawyer for a while?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

where does this come from? i hear it all the time but i looked into her wikipedia page and she was a lawyer for a while?

she was a prosecutor and apparently locked up parents for kids truancy or something and also arrested people for weed

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Prosecutors are just pigs dressed like lawyers.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

calling someone a prosecutor/da seems a much more damning assertion than a simple "cop", to me. cops are just mindless violent peons. the judiciary are the string pullers, much eviler

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

She gets off and bragged about the number of people she put in prison for student truancy.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Shinjobi posted:

She gets off

god knows goons could never imagine a woman doing this :rolleyes:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Seth Pecksniff posted:

god knows goons could never imagine a woman doing this :rolleyes:

It's a personal failing of mine, please do not rub salt in the wound

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Shinjobi posted:

She gets off and bragged about the number of people she put in prison for student truancy.

lol what the gently caress. put in prison for student truancy?! america never ceases to amaze me

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

Nah its all trump from here on out baby. Lol yeah the top cop, the McKinsey cia rat man, and the tepid liberal are going to save us.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
that's the first time i've heard AOC described as 'tepid' but ok

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
she's kinda clammy tbh

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Slightly moist, from the standpoint of water.

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

here.
We need someone relatable, a man with real human flaws, someone who has turned their back to institutional power, a real man of the people. Hunter 2024!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Jeb! is coming back in a big way

a gay lion named Tangiers
Jul 30, 2013
has anyone suggested that we simply arm the economists

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
maybe if we gave the climate guns it wouldn't change so much

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Diane Feinstein 2024 ftw!

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Economy dying cloud

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

ack my NADSAC is red

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

I feel bad because right when everything started going ok for me financially, everything seemed to get cocked up for everyone else. I know that's just the depression talking and me going from lower working class to lower middle class isn't driving anything, but all the billionaires agree that things were better when unions were dying and young Americans were too individually poor to compete with the boomer demand for goods and services.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

pretty sure the crypto subreddits usually have the phone numbers for suicide hotlines pinned in every thread when there's a big crypto crash

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

Mozi posted:

that's the first time i've heard AOC described as 'tepid' but ok

The only time I saw the "Pete is a covert CIA operative" conspiracy theory trotted out was by some hardcore Bernie people when Pete pulled ahead early in the 2020 primary race and the race appeared to be over for Bernie before he even managed to put his shoes on. Lots of accusations and footage from conventions about Pete's delegates bending the rules, apparently oblivious to the general pants-on-head nature of race by convention or that Bernie was a big fan of them over straightforward popular vote races because he tended to do better in them in 2016. I voted for Bernie in the primary in both 2016 and 2020, but in 2020 I saw a lot of my fellow Sanders supporters turn into their own version of Qanon over Pete and I pretty much left that crowd behind. But from their warped perspective, I could see AOC being decried as tepid.

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

here.

Serious_Cyclone posted:

The only time I saw the "Pete is a covert CIA operative" conspiracy theory trotted out was by some hardcore Bernie people when Pete pulled ahead early in the 2020 primary race and the race appeared to be over for Bernie before he even managed to put his shoes on. Lots of accusations and footage from conventions about Pete's delegates bending the rules, apparently oblivious to the general pants-on-head nature of race by convention or that Bernie was a big fan of them over straightforward popular vote races because he tended to do better in them in 2016. I voted for Bernie in the primary in both 2016 and 2020, but in 2020 I saw a lot of my fellow Sanders supporters turn into their own version of Qanon over Pete and I pretty much left that crowd behind. But from their warped perspective, I could see AOC being decried as tepid.

I'm a walking talking political horse shoe. Criticizing buttchug makes me just as bad as people who think that drinking bleach cures all ailments, Hillary is a child cannibal, and that trump is a big strong daddy taking down the reptilian NWO. At any rate they're all a bunch of losers, so who cares.

Beard Dandruff fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Jun 14, 2022

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

Beard Dandruff posted:

I'm a walking talking political horse shoe. Criticizing buttchug makes me just as bad as people who think that drinking bleach cures all ailments, Hillary is a child cannibal, and that trump is a big strong daddy taking down the reptilian NWO. At any rate they're all a bunch of losers, so who cares.

Alright, I'm just relating my experience with this particular Pete/CIA conspiracy stuff. It seems like people want to believe the CIA planted him as mayor of Whocaresflyoverville so he could lay low for 8 years and then ferret-face his way into the White House on a bicycle. The diehard Bernies were the people I saw indulging in it as a coping mechanism.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

bring back the orange man who makes numbers go up

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It's time for Bernie's rise.

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

Remember when the stock market would always go up at the news that more Americans were dying of COVID, because it meant more support for businesses?

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal

This was made as satire, right?

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
I dont understand the economy or money or anything really hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

who’s ready for a 0.75% rate hike???

hell, might as well do a full 1% at this point.