Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Bringing the fryer oil up just below proper temperature and then cooling it back down again over and over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

Escape From Noise

Breakfast all day? You wish! You have missed the cutoff. But you still have to order!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Super size?

Yeah, I don't think so.

Maybe if you beg, I'll let you have the kiddie meal.

Escape From Noise

Barking Gecko posted:

Super size?

Yeah, I don't think so.

Maybe if you beg, I'll let you have the kiddie meal.

You call that Super Size? (Combo meal humiliation)

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

fantasizing rn about getting my to-go sack stomped on with a big floppy red shoe

Escape From Noise

Drink-Mix Man posted:

fantasizing rn about getting my to-go sack stomped on with a big floppy red shoe

alexandriao

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

my diet spitup!

sig by owlhawk911

Twenty Four

Neg McMuffin

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Twenty Four posted:

Neg McMuffin

Twenty Four

Twenty Four posted:

Neg McMuffin

thanks I was pretty pleased with that one when it suddenly popped into my head, it would have been a dumb joke on it's own but with the thread concept setup it seemed so right lol

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

google THIS posted:

Double cheeseburger? I'd let it hit me

thanks Manifisto!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Sobbing as the staff play piggy in the middle with my meal, the clown grins and nods