Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

I've been watching this weird TV show based on BYOB from another galaxy, post ITT to find out who plays you in their weird TV Show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

I guess BYOB has kind of this action movie vibe in the alternate galaxy and it must have quite a budget because they have Action Icon Dax Chuzley playing you, biosterous.

deep dish peat moss

Bo-Pepper posted:

who am i really could anyone know

Wow! They have Gark Vinceman playing you, Bo-Pepper. This kid is famous throughout their whole galaxy. top notch.

deep dish peat moss

google THIS posted:

I cast "cast"

Bud Derfly was recently brought in to play google THIS, replacing an old cast member who disappeared because they were part of a species that only lives for 6 weeks and the casting director didn't realize that at first.

deep dish peat moss

sephiRoth IRA posted:

Oh dang I need to know

sephiRoth IRA you're being played by Milko Zambini, a newcomer to the acting scene he has already appeared in over 1,700 films in his first six months of acting!! Wow!

deep dish peat moss

Heather Papps you're being played by...

Oh, it's Ocxgotzav Zmlpo. A newcomer to the acting scene and uhh, we're still not sure how we feel about their performance on the show. But it's unforgettable I'll tell you that much

deep dish peat moss

How Wonderful! posted:

Show me the wonderful actress

How wonderful! It's Zart Jones as How Wonderful!

deep dish peat moss

teen witch posted:

who can I be now :sax:

:sax: who can I beeeee now :sax:

teen witch believe it or not you are played by the Cooley Tullman

deep dish peat moss

Stoner Sloth posted:

sign me up coach

Stoner Sloth you have one of the other galaxy's hardest-working actors playing you, basically their version of Nic Cage. It's Smed Longinly

deep dish peat moss

Barking Gecko the actor playing you in a different galaxy's version of a BYOB TV Show is social media darling Tompley Meerzax

deep dish peat moss

Areola Grande you are being played by famous Character Actor Drazzer Raggit who coincidentally has grande areola

deep dish peat moss

rear end-penny posted:

Who plays Gunk Nugget aka me, AP?

rear end-penny you are played by Fitness Guru Scipp Armaday, who isn't much of an actor and seems to have got the part on their dashing good looks alone.

deep dish peat moss

barnold posted:

i'm ready to see the character. i like the cast so far very much

barnold this is hard to explain but you are played by digi-dava which claims to be the first digital entity that isn't computer-generated but it seems more like a virus that infected the TV network and they couldn't get rid of it so they had to write it into a show? But either way digi-dava steals every scene as barnold

deep dish peat moss

sb hermit posted:

do they even have birds in the other galaxy?

... do we even have birds in OUR galaxy?

No I don't think they do and I'm not sure if we do either, but Ernestotle Gundy makes a pretty convincing one on TV as sb hermit

deep dish peat moss

My attention span is incredibly short it's like a few days long at max so I'm gonna try to get to everyone who has posted already today but signups are now closed~
(also I spent the last couple days working on a ~secret project~ instead)

on the list:
Twenty Four who I missed the first time, sorry!
minecraft_holmes
watho
Goons Are Great
Rarity
B33rChiller

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Jun 20, 2022

deep dish peat moss

Twenty Four is played by Kev "Browsey" Peeps who has won not just two but three Most Expressive Eyes In The Cosmosphere awards. They're not the best actor but geeze, they could read a whole script with those eyes alone

minecraft_holmes is played by Thrimon Aldente who is a mediocre actor but people are thrilled to see a Thriclops getting work in a major series, I mean the Optometric Wars were centuries ago and shirts with Thrimon's face on them are some of the highest selling merch related to the show

deep dish peat moss

watho is played by Cags Baldwin who I'm pretty sure is related to the Earth Baldwins - not based on anything concrete just based on mannerisms and camera presence.

Goons Are Great! is played by major heartthrob Greba Gronky who's kind of in a Zoolander phase right now

deep dish peat moss

Rarity you are played by Billu Murrati, it seems like Billu is... everywhere. They have their hands in every cookie jar on this galaxy's TV channels. Bizarre.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

B33rChiller is played by martial arts superstar Chin Lu