Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

fartknocker posted:

Outstanding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Where's the locker room coverage

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

fartknocker posted:

Outstanding.

Is there any way to-not interpret this as a knock on Toronto?

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
I was in downtown denver when the avs won in 01. So basically I'm old as gently caress and go avs.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Fifty Three posted:

Where's the locker room coverage

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Withnail posted:

I was in downtown denver when the avs won in 01. So basically I'm old as gently caress and go avs.

Congrats

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

queue obligatory CBC Tragically Hip video montage

go for a stroll
Sep 10, 2003

you'll never make it out alive

Pillbug
Somewhere I have a copy of the Tampa Tribune from June 8 '04 where they ran the wrong article, about the lightning inspiring the city but coming up just short.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Bilirubin posted:

queue obligatory CBC Tragically Hip video montage

Bruh, get an "illegal" stream and watch NBC's coverage.

Canadians (Bieksa in particular) actually have insightful commentary on the game, but in these PURE... non-contreversial moments.... You want the American broadcast.

spamman
Jul 11, 2002

Chin up Tiger, There is always next season...

He's so great

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

go for a stroll posted:

Somewhere I have a copy of the Tampa Tribune from June 8 '04 where they ran the wrong article, about the lightning inspiring the city but coming up just short.

Shocking it would be the Tribune that would gently caress it up.

highme
May 25, 2001

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Never mad at seeing Joe Sakic lift a Stanley Cup.

shyduck posted:

Oh gently caress KRONEKE

but this forever regardless

edit: getting texts from the Detroit dudes I met when I moved to Portland and watched ALL of the 90s Avs/Wings with saying they're pulling for CO was weird.

highme fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Jun 27, 2022

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
extremely pleased that we busted cup before it even left the ice tbh

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

I am full of happiness and whiskey, I have bandwagoned the Av's hard this run, (usually a fan of the other team in Ball Arena) but goddamn that was an incredible run. Also they got the ammo to comeback for the next 3-4 years, future is bright in the Mile High City.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

LionYeti posted:

I am full of happiness and whiskey, I have bandwagoned the Av's hard this run, (usually a fan of the other team in Ball Arena) but goddamn that was an incredible run. Also they got the ammo to comeback for the next 3-4 years, future is bright in the Mile High City.
Denver teams also won the high school and NCAA championships this year

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

highme posted:

edit: getting texts from the Detroit dudes I met when I moved to Portland and watched ALL of the 90s Avs/Wings with saying they're pulling for CO was weird.

All of your friends are wrong, sorry

Congrats though

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

New classic Jon Bois hockey tweet dropped:

https://twitter.com/jon_bois/status/1541256734068670466?s=20&t=UBdybOULsagqWYdDxnaQsQ

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
gently caress yeah Avs.

:3 I love and miss him so much. What a gem.

highme
May 25, 2001

AsInHowe posted:

All of your friends are wrong, sorry

Congrats though

Only because of Helm. We're gonna get together for beers to watch the 30 for 30 though.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

highme posted:

I have literally one friend from Detroit and she doesn't watch hockey at all, and yet I mentioned that I was watching game 5 and she was like "gently caress the Avalanche forever this is the only opinion I have about hockey" lol

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

HookShot posted:

I have literally one friend from Detroit and she doesn't watch hockey at all, and yet I mentioned that I was watching game 5 and she was like "gently caress the Avalanche forever this is the only opinion I have about hockey" lol

good friend

highme
May 25, 2001

HookShot posted:

That is the correct answer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
The E60 avs/redwings documentary is a pretty good watch.