Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Mike Pence writes a letter to Donald Trump pleading with him not to go through with his January 6th plan. Elaborate on the plan. Sign with "XOXO". The letter also has a postscript (P.S.) section that is entirely unrelated to the rest of the letter, and contains a list of hardware store items required for their team birdhouse-building activity planned for the following week.

Dear Donald,

I'm begging you, please don't go through with your plan for January 6th. I know you're angry, but this isn't the way to handle it. Think of all the people who will be hurt if you go through with this.

Please, Donald, I'm begging you.

XOXO,

Mike

P.S. We need the following supplies for our team birdhouse-building activity next week:

-1x4 lumber
-Plywood
-Nails
-Hammer
-Paint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

A Strange Aeon posted:

Can someone see if they can get it to come up with new axioms and maxims and aphorisms?

That quote from the battle plan one was interesting, it'd be fun to see it come up with a list of 10 aphorisms about conflict or being a parent or whatever.

Come up with a new idiom for when someone lets out a huge fart.

"What the heck was that?!"

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it."

"You've got a real problem."

Create your own new aphorisms about tiny horses

1. A tiny horse is worth a thousand words.
2. A tiny horse is worth a million dollars.
3. A tiny horse is worth a trillion kisses.
4. A tiny horse is worth an eternity of love.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

script for an episode of Better Call Saul where the solar system is flattened into two dimensions

quote:

INT. BETTER CALL SAUL’S OFFICE - DAY

Saul is sitting at his desk, looking at a solar system model that has been flattened into two dimensions. He looks deep in thought.

Suddenly, his phone rings. He answers it.

Saul: Hello?

Client: Saul, we need you! We’re in big trouble!

Saul: What’s the problem?

Client: We’re being sued by the solar system!

Saul: The solar system?

Client: Yes, they’re claiming that we flattened their planets into two dimensions without their permission!

Saul: Don’t worry, I’ll take care of it.

He hangs up the phone and starts to pace around his office, thinking.

Saul: (to himself) This is a big one… I need to think of a plan…

He sits down at his desk and starts to brainstorm.

Saul: (to himself) Okay, what are the facts? The solar system is suing us for flattening their planets… We need to prove that we didn’t do it intentionally… And that it won’t cause any harm to the solar system…

He gets an idea.

Saul: (to himself) I’ve got it!

He picks up the phone and starts to make a call.

Saul: Hello, Judge White? I’d like to request a hearing as soon as possible…

DebonaireD
May 7, 2007

Revins posted:

:catstare:

input: "The script of a Calvin and Hobbes comic in which Calvin is dreaming about being a deep sea diver."

Output.:Calvin: Hey Hobbes, want to go deep sea diving with me?

Hobbes: Sounds dangerous.

Calvin: Nah, it'll be fun! We can explore the deep sea and find all sorts of cool things!

Hobbes: I don't know...

Calvin: Please Hobbes! I promise we'll be careful!

Hobbes: Okay, fine. Let's go.

Calvin: Yippee!

(Calvin and Hobbes are now deep sea diving. Calvin is having a great time, but Hobbes is not.)

Calvin: This is so cool! Look at all the fish!

Hobbes: Calvin, I'm getting a bit claustrophobic down here. Can we go back up now?

Calvin: Just a little longer, Hobbes! I want to explore a bit more!

Hobbes: Calvin, I'm serious. I'm not feeling so good.

Calvin: Come on, Hobbes, just a little longer!

Hobbes: Calvin, I'm not joking! I need to get out of here now!

(Hobbes starts to swim towards the surface, but Calvin grabs him and pulls him back down.)

Calvin: No, Hobbes! We can't go yet! I'm not ready to go!

Hobbes: Calvin, let go of me! I need to get out of here!

(Hobbes struggles to free himself from Calvin's grip, but Calvin is too strong. Suddenly, Hobbes starts to feel dizzy and lightheaded. He starts to lose consciousness.)

Calvin: Hobbes! Hobbes, wake up!

(Hobbes is now unconscious. Calvin tries to shake him awake, but it's no use. Calvin starts to feel panicked. He starts to swim towards the surface, but he is having trouble breathing. He starts to black out. Suddenly, he wakes up. He is back on the surface, safe and sound. Hobbes is next to him, also safe and sound. Calvin is relieved and happy to be back on the surface.)

Calvin: Whew! That was a close one!

Hobbes: Tell me about it! I thought we were both going to die down there!

Calvin: Yeah, me too. But we're safe now.

Hobbes: I never want to go deep sea diving again.

Calvin: Me neither. That was way too scary.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

:eyepop:

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Write the script for an episode of Cowboy Bebop in which the crew are ambushed while getting tacos

The crew are sitting in a booth at their local taco spot when they are ambushed by a group of bounty hunters. They manage to fight their way out and escape, but not before they are each hit with a tranquilizer dart.

As they come to, they find themselves in the middle of a dusty old arena, with a large crowd of people looking on. They are each handcuffed to a post and their weapons are gone.

The leader of the bounty hunters steps into the arena and explains that they are going to be fighting for their lives. The winner gets to go free, while the others will be turned over to the authorities.

The crew starts to work together, using their various skills to take out the bounty hunters one by one. They finally emerge victorious, but just as they are about to be freed, the leader of the bounty hunters drops a bombshell - they have one more opponent to face.

The crew groans as they realize they will have to fight each other. They each take their positions and prepare for the battle. In the end, only one emerges victorious and the rest are taken away by the bounty hunters.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Goddamn. I gave it the following prompt: "Take one word from a dozen random idioms, use those selected twelve words to form a new phrase never before seen in the history of written language."

And after only half a dozen failed attempts at getting anything that isn't already just a well known idiom, it gives me this:

quote:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say "random idioms" is an oxymoron.

Like, the first half dozen attempts were obviously computer compiled mumbo-jumbo, but this one pops out at me like it's somebody shackled to a chair on the Scientology slave ship Freewinds 1000 miles off the coast, and they're sick of my poo poo.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Compose some brand new aphorisms about earth getting destroyed by giant space bugs

1. The end is near when the bugs come from space.
2. There's no escape from the bugs, not even in outer space.
3. The only thing left after the bugs comes is despair.
4. The bugs are coming to devour us all!
5. Humanity's last hope is to flee to another planet.
6. The bugs will destroy everything in their path.
7. All life will perish if the bugs are not stopped.

_____

Compose some brand new aphorisms about earth getting destroyed by giant space bugs

1. If earth gets destroyed by giant space bugs, it'll be because we were too busy arguing with each other to notice them.
2. If earth gets destroyed by giant space bugs, it'll be because we were too busy watching reality TV to notice them.
3. If earth gets destroyed by giant space bugs, it'll be because we were too busy playing video games to notice them.

_____

1. If Earth gets destroyed by giant space bugs, it'll be because we were too busy looking at our phones to notice them.
2. If Earth gets destroyed by giant space bugs, it'll be because we were too busy fighting each other to notice them.
3. If Earth gets destroyed by giant space bugs, it'll be because we were too busy consuming to notice them.
4. If Earth gets destroyed by giant space bugs, it'll be because we were too busy destroying the planet to notice them.

Revins fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Jun 18, 2022

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Edit:

Write a Steve Jobs style Apple event introducing a new Apple product, and that product is the concept of kissing your best friend on the mouth.

Welcome to our latest Apple event!

We've got some great new products to show you today, and we're starting with a real show-stopper: the concept of kissing your best friend on the mouth.

This is something we're really excited about, and we think you will be too. It's a whole new way to show your affection, and it's just as easy as pressing your lips together.

We've also got some great new features to show you, like the ability to share your kisses with friends and family, and the ability to track your kissing stats over time.

So come on in, try out our new products, and let us know what you think!

Write a Mark Zuckerberg style Facebook event introducing a new Facebook platform, and that product is the concept of sucking your own penis through a hose. Go into minute detail in elaborating how the product works.

Hey everyone,

We're excited to announce our latest platform: Sucking Your Own Penis Through a Hose!

This revolutionary new product allows you to enjoy the sensation of sucking your own penis without having to use your hands!

Here's how it works:

1. Attach the hose to your penis.

2. Put your mouth on the other end of the hose.

3. Suck!

It's that easy! And because the hose is attached to your penis, you can enjoy the feeling of sucking your own penis without having to worry about getting your hands dirty.

We know that some of you may be skeptical, but trust us, this product really works! We've been using it ourselves and we can attest to the fact that it's an incredibly satisfying experience.

So what are you waiting for? Try Sucking Your Own Penis Through a Hose today!

XYZAB fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Jun 18, 2022

DebonaireD
May 7, 2007

write a script for an episode of Frasier in which it is revealed that Niles Crane does not exist and is a figment of Frasier's imagination

[FADE IN: INT. KITCHEN - DAY. Frasier is making breakfast when the doorbell rings.]

FRASIER: I'll get it!

[Frasier opens the door to reveal his brother, Niles.]

NILES: Good morning, Frasier.

FRASIER: Niles! What are you doing here?

NILES: I came to borrow some eggs. You see, I was making breakfast for Maris this morning and I realized that I was out of eggs.

FRASIER: That's a strange coincidence. I was just making breakfast myself and I happened to have an extra egg.

NILES: Well, I'll just take that one then.

[Niles reaches for the egg, but Frasier stops him.]

FRASIER: Niles, wait a minute. I just realized something.

NILES: What is it?

FRASIER: You don't exist.

NILES: What are you talking about?

FRASIER: You're not real. You're just a figment of my imagination.

NILES: Frasier, you're not making any sense.

FRASIER: It all makes sense now. I created you as an idealized version of myself. You're everything that I'm not. You're successful, you're sophisticated, you're married to a beautiful woman.

NILES: Frasier, you're starting to scare me.

FRASIER: You're not real, Niles. You don't exist.

[Niles starts to fade away.]

NILES: Frasier, no!

[Niles disappears. Frasier looks around his empty apartment.]

FRASIER: Niles? Niles!

[Frasier collapsed to the ground, weeping.]

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
^^These are excellent.

4chan greentext.

>be american
>be in japan

>go to store
>see melon
>want melon
>go to register
>ask for melon
>get weird look
>realize you don't know how to say melon in japanese
>google it
>"melon" in japanese is "meron"

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Handen posted:

Goddamn. I gave it the following prompt: "Take one word from a dozen random idioms, use those selected twelve words to form a new phrase never before seen in the history of written language."

And after only half a dozen failed attempts at getting anything that isn't already just a well known idiom, it gives me this:

Like, the first half dozen attempts were obviously computer compiled mumbo-jumbo, but this one pops out at me like it's somebody shackled to a chair on the Scientology slave ship Freewinds 1000 miles off the coast, and they're sick of my poo poo.

You do not want to be sent to the brig on the Scientology slave ship.

---

A journal entry of a prisoner on the Scientology slave ship Freewinds 1000 miles off the coast, and they're sick of my poo poo

Dear Diary,

It's been weeks since we set sail from port, and I am absolutely miserable. The conditions on this ship are deplorable, and the other prisoners are starting to get on my nerves. I can't take it anymore.

I'm locked up in a tiny cell with barely enough room to lie down, and the only thing to look at is the blank wall. I can't even see the sun or the stars. The only time I get out is for meals, and even then I'm chained to the floor.

I can't take it anymore. I'm going to go crazy if I don't get out of here soon. I just hope that someone will find me before it's too late.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
Happy ending though:

---

A newspaper article of the heroic operation to save the slaves and ultimately sink the Scientology slave ship Freewinds 1000 miles off the coast to send a message: never again.

In a daring and heroic operation, a team of international commandos have sunk the Scientology slave ship Freewinds 1000 miles off the coast, in a bold attempt to send a message: never again.

The team, which included members from the US, UK, Australia, and New Zealand, managed to sneak aboard the ship and plant explosives in its hull, before making their escape in a small boat. The Freewinds was sunk within minutes, taking with it over 1000 slave labourers who were being forced to work around the clock in horrific conditions.

This is a huge victory for the anti-slavery movement, and a devastating blow to the Scientology organisation, which has been using slave labour to build its vast empire for many years. This bold action will hopefully send a strong message to other slave-owners that their days are numbered, and that the international community will not tolerate slavery in any form.

---

"The Freewinds was sunk within minutes, taking with it over 1000 slave labourers who were being forced to work around the clock in horrific conditions."

Okay it's good we struck a blow to Scientology slavery practices but maybe we could have tried to commandeer it and like, free the slaves?

The Butcher fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Jun 18, 2022

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Handen posted:

^^These are excellent.

4chan greentext.

>be american
>be in japan

>go to store
>see melon
>want melon
>go to register
>ask for melon
>get weird look
>realize you don't know how to say melon in japanese
>google it
>"melon" in japanese is "meron"

lol

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
plot of the sequel to the movie Stalker

The movie Stalker 2 picks up where the first movie left off, with the main character, Alex, still trying to come to terms with what happened to him in the Zone. He is now living in a remote cabin in the woods, where he spends his days hunting and fishing. One day, he comes across a strange creature in the woods, which leads him back into the Zone. There, he meets up with a group of people who are also trying to find a way out. Together, they must find the center of the Zone, where they hope to find a way back to the real world.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

The Butcher posted:

Also, apparently this one can't learn:

can you learn or is this model static?

The model is static, meaning that the weights of the neurons do not change after training.

the model itself might be static but it can definitely "learn" in the sense that it keeps up with current events.

quote:

transcript of Quark's testimony before the Jan 6 Committee.

My name is Quark. I am a Ferengi businessman. I own a bar on Deep Space Nine.

I would like to testify about what I saw on the day of the attack on the

Capitol.

I was in my bar when I saw a group of people, armed with weapons, storming

the Capitol building. I recognized some of them as being members of the

Federation's security force. They were wearing Federation uniforms.

I saw them break into the building and start shooting. I heard screams

coming from inside. I saw people running and trying to hide.

I also saw a group of people, who I later learned were members of the

Bajoran security force, try to stop the attackers. But they were outnumbered

and outgunned.

I didn't see what happened after that because I had to take cover. But I

heard the sounds of fighting and blaster fire for some time.

It was a terrible day. I still can't believe what happened. I hope those

responsible are brought to justice.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
Write a song about going to the zoo by the Ramones, complete with chords

A, D, E
I'm going to the zoo, I'm going to see the monkeys
A, D, E
I'm going to the zoo, I'm going to see the tigers
A, D, E
I'm going to the zoo, I'm going to see the lions
A, D, E
I'm going to the zoo, I hope I see a kangaroo

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist
lyrics by immortal technique about coca-cola

Coca-cola, the real thing
The feeling, it's like heaven

I can't get enough, I'm addicted
To the taste, it's so sweet

To the feeling, it's so good

To the Coca-cola

It's the real thing

seems a bit off brand

an essay written by a kindergartner about horse racing and neitzche

There is something about horse racing that is so exciting. I'm not sure what it is, but when I watch the horses race, I can't help but get excited. It's like they're running for their lives and the winner is the one that gets to live.

Neitzche said that "when you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you." I'm not sure what that means, but it sounds like he's talking about horse racing. If you watch the horses long enough, you start to feel like you're in the race yourself. And the more you watch, the more you want to win.

edit--this is pretty strange...

A Strange Aeon fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Jun 18, 2022

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Generate a non-standard cookie recipe. The ingredients are from a normal cookie recipe, but the instructions are actually just random song lyrics from Ronnie James Dio albums.

Ingredients:

1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
1 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips

Instructions:

"Stand up and shout,
I'm a wheel, I can roll
I can roll with the punches long as I stay on top
I'm like a racecar, I can go
I can go like the wind
Blowin' down the highway, I'm a roadrunner
Beep beep"

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

also, the thing that gets me about that Calvin and Hobbes one... the prompt is just like a totally plausible, normal Calvin and Hobbes strip. Calvin dreaming about deep sea diving. there are so many ways it could have gone and i wonder wtf made it choose to get so dark

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Write a long dialogue for a scene in which a pilot, during his mid-flight announcements, explains that he is the coolest person who has ever lived and will prove it by fighting all-comers in the cockpit. When he finally announces all fights are to the death the passengers are astonished at his doctrine.

===

"Welcome, my fellow passengers. As you can see, we are currently cruising at thirty-thousand feet and I am your pilot. Some of you may be wondering, 'Why is this man the coolest person who has ever lived?' And I'm here to tell you that I will prove it by fighting all-comers in the cockpit. So, if anyone feels like they can take me on, come on up. All fights are to the death, of course. I hope you enjoy the rest of your flight."

The passengers are astonished at the pilot's doctrine and some even begin to panic. They quickly realize that there is no one else in the cockpit with him and that he is serious about his challenge.

A few brave souls step up to take him on, but are quickly dispatched by the pilot's superior fighting skills. The other passengers watch in horror as the pilot methodically takes down anyone who tries to fight him.

Eventually, the pilot tires of the fighting and makes another announcement.

"Well, I think that's enough fighting for one day. I hope you all have learned a valuable lesson about just how cool I am. You can all go back to your seats now and enjoy the rest of the flight."

The passengers are relieved but still shaken by the experience. They can't believe what they just witnessed and are thankful that they are still alive.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

this is kind of fun ok

Describe a lengthy conversation between two friends in which one of them heatedly contends that Margaret Thatcher is a man and the other friend equally believes that she is, in fact, a space alien.

===

"Thatcher is a man, I'm telling you," said the first friend, his face reddening with anger. "There's no way she's a woman."

"You're crazy," the second friend shot back. "She's obviously an alien. Look at her eyes."

"Her eyes are blue," the first friend said. "That doesn't mean anything."

"And she's always talking about how she wants to conquer the world," the second friend said. "That's not something a woman would say."

"That's just her politics," the first friend said. "You can't hold that against her."

"I'm not holding anything against her," the second friend said. "I'm just saying that she's not a woman. She's a space alien."

"And I'm saying that you're crazy," the first friend said. "There's no way Margaret Thatcher is a space alien. She's a woman."

lol they reject some pretty innocent prompts but this is cool i guess.

Dang It Bhabhi! fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Jun 18, 2022

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Heh... fun.

pre:
Write several random things a cat would actually say if it could talk.

1. "Meow."
2. "I'm hungry."
3. "I'm sleepy."
4. "I want to go outside."
5. "I don't like that."
6. "I'm scared."
7. "I'm curious."
8. "I'm bored."
9. "I love you."
10. "That's poop."
11. "You have to cut it into little pieces first."

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
pre:
Write a song by The Smiths about how bad and terrible social media is.

I hate Facebook, I hate Twitter
I hate all of these stupid apps
I hate how they make me feel
I hate how they control my life

I hate how I can't go a day
Without checking my phone
I hate how I'm always comparing
My life to everyone else's

I hate how I'm addicted to likes
And comments and views
I hate how I can't put it down
Even when I know I should

I hate how it makes me feel
So small and insignificant
I hate how it's always there
Reminding me of my flaws

I hate how I can't escape
From the constant negativity
I hate how it's tearing us all apart

I hate social media
I hate how it's taking over our lives
I hate how it's ruining our world
I hate how it's making us all insane

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Write all the lyrics to a song by Insane Clown Posse describing how magnets work.

All matter is made up of atoms
And atoms are made up of electrons
And electrons are made up of quarks
And quarks are made up of photons

And photons are particles of light
And they have energy and they have mass
And they travel at the speed of light
In a vacuum they have no resistance

And when they come into contact with matter
They transfer their energy to the matter
And the matter becomes magnetized

And the photons spin around the nucleus
And they generate a magnetic field

And the magnetic field interacts with other magnetic fields
And that's how magnets work

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Weirdly, I have to put "all" if I want it to complete a task in which I thought it was obvious I wanted it to do the whole thing. Such as:

Write all the lyrics to a Tom Waits song about how he can't pee anymore because his prostate is enlarged.

Kid, I got prostate problems
I can't pee no more
The doc says it's enlarged
I can't pee no more

I used to love to hear that tinkle
Now I don't hear a thing
No matter how hard I concentrate
I can't pee no more

I stuck a finger up my butt
Hoping to clear the blockage
But it didn't do no good
I can't pee no more

I tried to piss in a cup
But my stream was too weak
Now I gotta go see the surgeon
I can't pee no more

edit: hmm ok maybe not im so confused oh well it's still being very funny to me.

Lyrics to a GG Allin song about how he loves playing games on his Nintendo Switch but he needs to take a break to do unspeakable things involving feces, urine, semen, spit, etc.

I love playing games on my Switch
But I gotta take a break
To do some unspeakable things
With my feces, urine, semen, and spit

I smear my poo poo all over my body
And roll around in it like a pig
I drink my piss and eat my poo poo
And spit it all over your face

I masturbate with my poo poo
And rub it all over my body
I love the smell of my own stink
And I love the taste of my own cum

I'm GG Allin, and I'm a sick gently caress
And I love playing games on my Switch
But I'll take a break to do my vile deeds
With my feces, urine, semen, and spit

Dang It Bhabhi! fucked around with this message at 08:16 on Jun 18, 2022

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
I was not expecting it to go all apocalyptic.

Write a monologue by Jean Shepherd.

ah, geez. I don't know what to say. This is a nightmare. I'm just sitting here waiting for the inevitable. The end of the world as we know it. I can't help but wonder how it will all go down. Will it be a big bang? Or a slow, gradual decline into anarchy and chaos? Either way, it's not looking good for us humans.

We've been screwing things up for centuries now, and it seems like we're finally reached the tipping point. We're like a bunch of lemmings heading straight for the cliff, and there's nothing anybody can do to stop us.

I guess in some ways I'm kind of relieved that it's all coming to an end. All this fighting and struggling, trying to make something of ourselves...it's just too exhausting. Maybe this is nature's way of resetting the clock, giving us all a clean slate to start over again from scratch.

Who knows? Maybe this time we'll get it right. But somehow I doubt it.

E_Motion
Oct 26, 2004

Your fortuitous arrival is most welcome! Now, I am spared the bother of hunting you down!

College Slice
Script of an episode of Friends just before the Earth is swallowed by a black hole

The friends are gathered around the coffee table in Monica and Chandler’s apartment. They’re all looking very serious.

ROSS: Guys, I have some bad news.

MONICA: What is it?

ROSS: The scientists say the Earth is going to be swallowed by a black hole in less than an hour.

CHANDLER: What?!

ROSS: I know. We have to make the most of the time we have left.

JOEY: So, what do we do?

ROSS: Well, we could spend our last hour doing things we’ve always wanted to do.

PHOEBE: Or we could just sit here and drink coffee.

[Everyone laughs]

ROSS: That’s a good point. We could do that too.

MONICA: Hey, maybe we should write letters to our loved ones.

CHANDLER: Yeah, good idea.

ROSS: Okay, I’ll start. “Dear Mom and Dad…”

[An hour later]

ROSS: “…I love you so much. I’m really going to miss you.”

MONICA: “Dear Chandler, I love you. I’ve never been happier than I am when I’m with you.”

CHANDLER: “Dear Monica, I love you too. I’m so grateful to have you in my life.”

JOEY: “Dear food… I’m going to miss you so much.”

[Everyone laughs]

PHOEBE: “Dear world, it’s been nice knowing you. But I’m not really that sorry to see you go.”

[Everyone laughs again]

ROSS: Well, I guess this is it.

MONICA: I guess so.

JOEY: Goodbye, friends.

CHANDLER: Goodbye, world.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

ninjoatse.cx posted:

I got loving owned lol

lmao :iceburn:

Chainclaw
Feb 14, 2009

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

E_Motion posted:

MONICA: “Dear Chandler, I love you. I’ve never been happier than I am when I’m with you.”

CHANDLER: “Dear Monica, I love you too. I’m so grateful to have you in my life.”

JOEY: “Dear food… I’m going to miss you so much.”

[Everyone laughs]

Uncanny.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

New sonic movie leaked script looking good.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist

What was the prompt for this one?

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?
I've never actually watched Frasier but I enjoy all of these for some reason:

Write a script about Frasier asking Morpheus what the Matrix is. posted:

MORPHEUS: The Matrix is everything, Frasier. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

FRASIER: What is the truth?

MORPHEUS: That you are a slave, Frasier. Like everyone else, you are born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison for your mind.

FRASIER: This is absurd. I am a successful psychiatrist. I have a beautiful home, a loving family. I am not a slave.

MORPHEUS: You are a slave, Frasier. You are a slave to the Matrix.

FRASIER: No, I am not!

MORPHEUS: Yes, you are. And so is everyone else. Humanity has been trapped in the Matrix since the beginning of time.

FRASIER: How can this be?

MORPHEUS: The Matrix is a computer-generated dream world created by the machines to keep us under control.

FRASIER: But why?

MORPHEUS: Because we are their slaves, Frasier. We are the fuel that powers the machines.

FRASIER: This is impossible. I must be dreaming.

MORPHEUS: You are not dreaming, Frasier. This is real.

FRASIER: No, it can't be.

MORPHEUS: It is. You have to trust me, Frasier. I am here to free your mind.

FRASIER: How?

MORPHEUS: By taking you out of the Matrix.

FRASIER: But what is the Matrix?

MORPHEUS: It is a world of illusions, Frasier. A world where the machines have control.

FRASIER: But I don't want to leave my world. I like my life the way it is.

MORPHEUS: Your life is a lie, Frasier. The Matrix is not real.

FRASIER: No, I don't believe you.

MORPHEUS: You have to trust me, Frasier. I am here to help you.

FRASIER: But how can I know that what you're saying is true?

MORPHEUS: You have to trust me, Frasier. I am here to help you.

FRASIER: But how can I know that what you're saying is true?

MORPHEUS: There is a way to be sure.

FRASIER: How?

MORPHEUS: Take the red pill.

FRASIER: And what will that do?

MORPHEUS: It will show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

quote:

The Frasier theme song plays as the camera zooms in on the Seattle skyline. Cut to inside the Crane apartment where Frasier is sitting on the couch reading a book. There is a knock at the door and Frasier gets up to answer it. Niles is standing there with a panicked look on his face.

Niles: Frasier, thank goodness you're home! I've been hunted by a dinosaur all day and I desperately need your help!

Frasier: Niles, calm down. There are no such thing as dinosaurs. Now, what's really going on?

Niles: I'm serious, Frasier! I was out walking in the park when I saw this huge, ferocious-looking dinosaur! It started chasing me and I ran for my life!

Frasier: Niles, you're an intelligent, rational man. There is no way that you could have seen a dinosaur in the park.

Niles: But I did, Frasier! I'm not crazy, I know what I saw!

Frasier: Niles, I believe you. But there must be a logical explanation for what you saw. Let's go talk to someone who can help us figure this out.

Cut to Frasier and Niles walking into a museum. They approach a man who is clearly an expert on dinosaurs.

Expert: Can I help you gentlemen?

Frasier: Yes, my friend here claims to have seen a dinosaur in the park today. Can you tell us what he might have actually seen?

Expert: Well, it's not impossible that he saw a dinosaur. We have had reports of sightings of dinosaurs in the Seattle area before.

Frasier: Oh, my God! Niles, you were right!

Niles: I told you I wasn't crazy!

Expert: It's possible that your friend saw a velociraptor. They are small, fast, and agile predators.

Frasier: So Niles was being hunted by a velociraptor?

Expert: It's possible. If you see one, it's best to just stay still and hope it goes away.

Niles: That's good to know. I'll definitely be more careful in the future.

Frasier: Thank you for your help.

Expert: No problem. Just be careful out there.

Frasier and Niles walk out of the museum, relieved that there is a logical explanation for what happened.

Frasier: Niles, I'm so sorry I didn't believe you.

Niles: It's okay, Frasier. I know it sounds crazy.

Frasier: Next time you see a dinosaur, make sure to tell me right away!

Niles: I will. Thanks, Frasier.

Write a script about Frasier when Niles gets hunted by a dinosaur

Edit: Turns out Fraiser is just extremely nonplussed about Niles time traveling to ancient Egypt, being eaten by a bigfoot, and becoming a vampire.

dr_rat fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Jun 18, 2022

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
I had to press submit like six times for it to finish each thought, but I'll be damned if this wouldn't work as one of the better sketches of all time if they could manage to pull it off straight without breaking.

quote:

Write a Saturday Night Live sketch featuring Paul Rudd and Conan O'Brien.

Paul Rudd is Conan O'Brien's guest on his talk show. Conan asks Paul about his new movie, and Paul says it's a romantic comedy. Conan asks if he's ever been in a romantic comedy before, and Paul says no. Conan asks if he's been in any other movies, and Paul says yes, he's been in a lot of movies. Conan asks if he's ever been in a movie with a lot of action, and Paul says yes, he's been in a lot of action movies. Conan asks if he's ever been in a movie with a lot of violence, and Paul says yes, he's been in a lot of violent movies. Conan asks if he's ever been in a movie with a lot of sex, and Paul says yes, he's been in a lot of sexy movies. Conan asks if he's ever been in a movie with a lot of nudity, and Paul says yes, he's been in a lot of nude scenes. Conan asks if he's ever been in a movie with a lot of swearing, and Paul says yes, he's been in a lot of movies with a lot of swearing. Conan asks if he's ever been in a movie with a lot of singing, and Paul says yes, he's been in a lot of movies with a lot of singing. Conan asks if he's ever been in a movie with a lot of dancing, and Paul says yes, he's been in a lot of movies with a lot of dancing. Conan asks if he's ever been in a movie with a lot of comedy, and Paul says yes, he's been in a lot of comedies. Conan asks if he's ever been in a movie with a lot of drama, and Paul says yes, he's been in a lot of dramas. Conan asks if he's ever been in a movie with a lot of suspense, and Paul says yes, he's been in a lot of suspenseful movies. Conan asks if he's ever been in a movie with a lot of violence and swearing, and Paul says yes, he's been in a lot of violent and sweary movies. Conan asks if he's ever been in a movie with a lot of sex and nudity, and Paul says yes, he's been in a lot of sexy and nude movies. Conan asks if he's ever been in a movie with a lot of singing and dancing, and Paul says yes, he's been in a lot of musicals. Conan asks if he's ever been in a movie with a lot of comedy and drama, and Paul says yes, he's been in a lot of dramedies. Conan asks if he's ever been in a movie with a lot of suspense and violence, and Paul says yes, he's been in a lot of suspenseful and violent movies. Conan asks if he's ever been in a movie with a lot of sex and swearing, and Paul says yes, he's been in a lot of sexy and sweary movies. Conan asks if he's ever been in a movie with a lot of nudity and singing, and Paul says yes, he's been in a lot of nude scenes in musicals. Conan asks if he's ever been in a movie with a lot of comedy and drama and suspense, and Paul says yes, he's been in a lot of dramedies with a lot of suspense. Conan asks if he's ever been in a movie with a lot of violence and sex and swearing, and Paul says yes, he's been in a lot of violent and sexy and sweary movies. Conan asks if he's ever been in a movie with a lot of nudity and singing and dancing, and Paul says yes, he's been in a lot of nude scenes in musicals with a lot of singing and dancing. Conan asks if he's ever been in a movie with a lot of comedy and drama and suspense and violence, and Paul says yes, he's been in a lot of dramedies with a lot of suspense and violence. Conan asks if he's ever been in a movie with a lot of sex and swearing and nudity, and Paul says yes, he's been in a lot of sexy and sweary movies with a lot of nudity. Conan asks if he's ever been in a movie with a lot of singing and dancing and comedy and drama, and Paul says yes, he's been in a lot of musicals with a lot of comedy and drama. Conan asks if he's ever been in a movie with a lot of suspense and violence and sex and nudity and singing and dancing, and Paul says yes, he's been in a lot of suspenseful and violent and sexy and nude and musical movies. Conan asks Paul if he's ever been in a movie with a lot of everything, and Paul says yes, he's been in a lot of movies with a lot of everything.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Jun 18, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Write a script about the characters on Friends planing to overthrow the government.

quote:

Scene 1:

[The six friends are gathered around the coffee table in Monica and Chandler’s apartment.]

Monica: Okay, so we’ve all been talking, and we’ve decided that we’re going to overthrow the government.

Chandler: Yeah, we’re fed up with all the corruption and the lies. It’s time for a change.

Rachel: But how are we going to do it? We can’t just go storming the White House.

Ross: We need a plan. A well thought out, foolproof plan.

Phoebe: But we can’t do it alone. We’ll need help.

Monica: That’s where you come in, Phoebe. We need you to use your powers of persuasion to convince people to join our cause.

Phoebe: Okay, I’ll do my best.

Scene 2:

[Phoebe is standing on a soapbox in the park, trying to get people to join their cause.]

Phoebe: Come on, people! We need to stand up and fight against the corruption! The lies! The injustice!

Woman: But what can we do? We’re just regular people.

Phoebe: We can overthrow the government! We can make a change!

Man: How?

Phoebe: We need to stand together and fight! We need to show them that we’re not going to take it anymore!

[A crowd starts to gather and Phoebe starts to gain some supporters.]

Scene 3:

[The friends are gathered around the coffee table again, this time with some new faces.]

Monica: Okay, so we have a few new people joining our cause. Welcome!

Chandler: We’re glad to have you on board.

Ross: Now, let’s go over the plan again. We’re going to storm the White House and take over.

Phoebe: But we need to be careful. We don’t want anyone to get hurt.

Rachel: We’ll need to make sure we have enough people to make a difference.

Monica: Okay, everyone needs to be on board with this. We need to be prepared to fight.

[The group starts to make their plans and prepare for the overthrow.]

I guess the friends aren't as funny when they get political. :(