Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

teen witch posted:

I hate insects flying in my face, and for this reason I unfortunately can never visit a butterfly sanctuary.

horseflies are absolute monster beings.

horse flies are just plain mean-hearted creatures. v unchill

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen witch
dragonflies honestly, I’d actually like more of. likewise with ladybugs

NumptyScrub

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(

nut posted:

quotienter punks welcome

also ratiopunks are pretty cool

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
fractional reserve punks - not sure about them

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Areola Grande

I bet tomorrow will suck rear end wrt the weather. Let's continue 2 hide just in case :ssh:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Areola Grande posted:

I bet tomorrow will suck rear end wrt the weather. Let's continue 2 hide just in case :ssh:

the high here today is 101 with heat indices up to 112-115 so yeah im hiding inside thank you very much

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
The heat index is already 94 (34) and it isn't even 10am yet.

biosterous

nut posted:

quotienter punks welcome

:lmao:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Areola Grande

https://www.euronews.com/2022/06/18/unprecedented-heatwave-cooks-western-europe-with-temperatures-hitting-43c

sounds like Western Europe is cooking :concerned:

Escape From Noise

It's supposed to hit 31 on Thursday, which is going to be a brew day. Just kill me now.

Barking Gecko

It's going to be 36-37c Tuesday through at least Saturday here, with high humidity. My electric bill will probably set a new monthly record.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

It was real hot today but there was a breeze and the humidity was way down and it was almost pleasant this morning when I was moving around sprinklers cuz it hasn’t rained in a danged week or more. Sposed to have a couple days in a row over 100 and the humidity is coming back I think I’m just gonna hibernate or somethin

Areola Grande

:(

Areola Grande

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

It was real hot today but there was a breeze and the humidity was way down and it was almost pleasant this morning when I was moving around sprinklers cuz it hasn’t rained in a danged week or more. Sposed to have a couple days in a row over 100 and the humidity is coming back I think I’m just gonna hibernate or somethin

same. today was more like June for once

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

whatever bugs make those jungle sounds are goin crazy and it makes it feel even hotter. they really like when it's humid.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

prolly gonna be hoochie coochie temps again today ughhhhh

Areola Grande

i'm hunkering down and preparing for the worst with some ice cold chocolate milk

google THIS

A dystopian summerpunk universe where everyone has zinc oxide tattoos and disputes are resolved by water balloon fights...to the DEATH

google THIS

(Batman opens the curtains over the glass door leading out to the balcony)

Beach Bully Bane: (flexing his well-oiled shoulders) Dude, you think sunlight is your ally? You like, merely adopted the light. I was born in it, tanned by it. I didn't step inside until I was already a man, and I was like "Whoa, I can't see poo poo in here!" and then I remembered I was still wearing my sunglasses

sephiRoth IRA

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

google THIS posted:

A dystopian summerpunk universe where everyone has zinc oxide tattoos and disputes are resolved by water balloon fights...to the DEATH

"Inside" is no longer a viable concept in future summerpunk society. Attempts to develop or promote such structures is punishable by law. A new order, a society ruled by a new, elite force has risen. A force with the power to dispense both justice and punishment. They were the police, jury and executioner all in one. They were the Soakers.

*Judge Dredd on a bicycle holding a huge water gun*

google THIS

"Sir, are you aware that you're driving with the windows up and the radio turned down?"

google THIS

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

whatever bugs make those jungle sounds are goin crazy and it makes it feel even hotter. they really like when it's humid.

If cicadas spoke English I think they'd just constantly scream "IT'S loving HOOOTT OUTSIDE YOU LOOOSERS"

Escape From Noise

google THIS posted:

If cicadas spoke English I think they'd just constantly scream "IT'S loving HOOOTT OUTSIDE YOU LOOOSERS"

I think they're more saying"DTF???" over and over.

Heather Papps

hello friend

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

The temp is too drat high

Areola Grande

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

The temp is too drat high

and today is supposed 2 be the coolest day of the week! unforgivable

Goons Are Gifts

we had the same temperature here but in Celsius it's not fun when your bottle of water boils in your hand

Barking Gecko

Today has been offensively hot and humid. Another day, another heat advisory . . .

Escape From Noise

Supposed to hit 32 today. Fuuuuuuuuck!

Barking Gecko

99F 37C here. Heat Index well into triple digits. I can hardly wait for my next electric bill.

sephiRoth IRA

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Escape From Noise posted:

Supposed to hit 32 today. Fuuuuuuuuck!

Laughs in Fahrenheit

Escape From Noise

It's also extremely humid.

google THIS

"Oh look, the forecast calls for severe thunderstorms! That probably means a cold front and a break in the heat!"

(narrator voice) There wasn't a break in the heat. It just got even more humid.

Escape From Noise

Today I am brewing. It's too hot. Make it stop! MAKE IT STOP! 31℃ and it's gonna go up another degree later today. Lol. Kill me now!
:derp:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkGigEMADIc

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Jun 23, 2022

Areola Grande

just imagine August :shepicide:

Escape From Noise

Areola Grande posted:

just imagine August :shepicide:

gently caress. I'm brewing so much in August...

Areola Grande

gently caress. I'm brewing so much in August...

it will ease ur sweaty brain if u just imagine August 2023 instead

:pseudo:

Areola Grande

Today I am brewing. It's too hot. Make it stop! MAKE IT STOP! 31℃ and it's gonna go up another degree later today. Lol. Kill me now!
:derp:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkGigEMADIc

drat that song should be in my OP. maybe mods will intervene and make this thread perfect :pray:

Escape From Noise

Areola Grande posted:

drat that song should be in my OP. maybe mods will intervene and make this thread perfect :pray:

You can't edit ur own posts???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

I have always and will always agree with this sentiment. but my EYES BURN too real tbh

:supaburn: