Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ellasmith
Sep 29, 2021

by Azathoth
i'm sitting here in june of 2022, trying to think of what was worse about day to day life in let's say, june of 2018. nearly everything seems more difficult now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

i was single, OP

ellasmith
Sep 29, 2021

by Azathoth

NeatHeteroDude posted:

i was single, OP

i'm a lifelong virgin so this is kind of irrelevant to me.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

uhhhh I don't know maybe there was a god damned Cheeto in the drat white house??????

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

The norms and institutions op

Keep up

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

I had a really bad rash for a few weeks in 2018, so probably that

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Let's see, we were being bent over backwards by Putin and Xi, our failed policies in Latin America led to multiple leftist coups, and abortion was still legal.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
The forums were owned by a guy who abused many of his wives and would only show up every so often to ban people when he needed extra money to buy drugs or $300 pies

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
My posting

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The reforms of Justinian probably sucked depending on which end of the stick you were on

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

cspam was a subforum of d&d

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Big Beef City posted:

The reforms of Justinian probably sucked depending on which end of the stick you were on

Its cool were importing more schizo pyschos from GBS

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Ah, the halcyon days of late 2010s

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

The forums were owned by a guy who abused many of his wives and would only show up every so often to ban people when he needed extra money to buy drugs or $300 pies

what happened to that guy anyway

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

fart simpson posted:

what happened to that guy anyway

was asked to pay child support

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
the old president said funny cringe and the new presidnet says cringy cringe

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Oglethorpe posted:

was asked to pay child support

The tyranny of family court took another victim

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

whatever was bad then has only gotten worse now
there is no opposition

arguably, if he'd won, we'd still see all this socially regressive poo poo but the capitalists would care enough about propping up the dying markets to let the workers get a taste still instead of running over the cliff like now

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
one man doesnt make a difference

i reccommend rewatching hit hbo show "the wire" op

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
lowtax was alive

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Elden Ring wasn't released

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Soleimani was murdered by the US

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004
Please send a report when you see me complain about other posters and threads outside of QCS

~thanks!

the democrats could distract from how worthless they are by pointing to trump

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i was gonna say comedy, but it hasnt gotten much better. Except lets go brandon was kinda funny i guess

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
The worst people in the world gloated more, that's about it I think

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
I will go to my deathbed (hopefully soon) correctly believing that Putin would have never invaded Ukraine if Trump was still president

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
lol "actually trump wasn't bad"

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

nikosoft posted:

I will go to my deathbed (hopefully soon) correctly believing that Putin would have never invaded Ukraine if Trump was still president

putin has a disease that forces him to invade a country after the olympics if he doesnt he dies

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

TenementFunster posted:

lol "actually trump wasn't bad"

nobody said he wasnt bad?

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

nikosoft posted:

"Ukraine is never getting into NATO. Everybody knows this and I'm just saying the obvious. They are going to hate me for saying this, but it's true!" - Words from an alternate universe where President Trump won the Noble Peace Prize in 2022

edit: in the alternate universe the award was created by a man named Alfred Noble

Atrocious Joe has issued a correction as of 20:56 on Jun 17, 2022

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

hello my name is ellassmith i think trump was a good president. Im a cspam "leftist"

a_pineapple
Dec 23, 2005

the anticipation of now. like at least we don't have to worry about the bullshit that is happening now because it's happening.

it's like getting pozzed. trpmu era was all about the anxiety of having a neg hole, but now that all our holes are pozzed we dont have to worry bout it any more and we can chill and ride the rollercoaster to hell

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

OUR INSTITUTIONS QWERE UNDER ATTACK

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

ellasmith posted:

i'm sitting here in june of 2020, trying to think of what was worse about day to day life in let's say, june of 2017. nearly everything seems more difficult now.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

ellasmith posted:

i'm sitting here in june of 2022, trying to think of what was worse about day to day life in let's say, june of 2018. nearly everything seems more difficult now.
bout to get a lot more difficult for anyone who isnt independently wealthy after 25+ years of 6-3 fascist majority on the supreme court :)

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
more difficult or more notorious

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

ellasmith posted:

we were still being subjected to new episodes of Game of Thrones in 2018

MuffinsAndPie
May 20, 2015

I wanted to say white supremacists, but that was something that was kicked off and encouraged during his presidency. Sure the current president doesn't encourage it now, but they've definitely gotten worse, haven't they?

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Man i got like so much money from the state for nothing and got paid like $900 / week to not get a job that poo poo was amazing bring trump back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

the fallacy here is to attribute the worsening of things to the sitting president, when things are getting worse mostly because the system itself is failing

trump becoming president again in 2025 won't actually improve things any, and will probably make things fall apart faster

which i guess is good if you're an accelerationist