Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
people thought elon musk was a left wing figure

kamala harris was on tv more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
The Dems excuses sounded more believable

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

TrixRabbi posted:

Well for just under 25% of Trump's presidency you couldn't go outside lest you contract the plague and kill your family, and at least now you can go to a restaurant again so there's that :shrug:

now you can get the plague and kill your family. another win for Joe

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

Tons of stuff is marginally better under Democrats than Republicans. LGBT protections, Net neutrality, abortion. Non-Federalist Society judges.

Being run by rainbow-flag Wall Streeters is better than being run by the Klan.

ikanreed posted:

The Dems excuses sounded more believable
Another benefit of the Biden administration.

platzapS has issued a correction as of 18:49 on Jun 21, 2022

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Seems like it's better for the rest of the world when America was run by trump though.

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?
was D&D better or worse in 2017

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

platzapS posted:

Tons of stuff is marginally better under Democrats than Republicans. abortion.

This aged well

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

platzapS posted:

Tons of stuff is marginally better under Democrats than Republicans. LGBT protections, Net neutrality, abortion. Non-Federalist Society judges.

Being run by rainbow-flag Wall Streeters is better than being run by the Klan.

Another benefit of the Biden administration.

leaving aside that this appraisal leaves out anything beyond US borders, none of that stuff will survive a day of Republican control of either house or the presidency. although I suppose that does satisfy the definition of “marginal”

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

indigi posted:

leaving aside that this appraisal leaves out anything beyond US borders, none of that stuff will survive a day of Republican control of either house or the presidency. although I suppose that does satisfy the definition of “marginal”

i think the accurate term would be "nominal" rather than "marginal"

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
1) judicial nominees

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
MORE INDISPUTABLE PROOF I AM BAD AT POSTING
---------------->
Children of asylum seekers were being orphaned

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I'm glad they stopped that then.

TenementFunster posted:

1) judicial nominees

This might actually affect something in 20 years.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Weka posted:

I'm glad they stopped that then.

Biden is in the process of appointing a pro life justice

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Weka posted:

it’s going to effect everyone for at least the next 20 years :)

hillary blowing it has resulted in an generational shift to the far right across every level of the federal judiciary for the rest of our lives

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Fake Christian Trump failed to stop abortions, while faithful Catholic Joe Biden dealt the abortion-industrial complex one of its biggest defeats ever

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Uglycat posted:

nothing changed thou

monkeypox truther
Jun 27, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Uglycat posted:

do parents dying south of the Rio Grande not count for some reason

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I had stopped posting

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

TV and movies got incredibly bad under the trump regime and can be directly attributed to that

i mean look at this poo poo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc8XsWQMcs8

Stranger Things season 3:

lol

Weka
May 5, 2019

indigi posted:

Biden is in the process of appointing a pro life justice

Will that stop the court from having a Republican majority?

TenementFunster posted:

it’s going to effect everyone for at least the next 20 years :)

hillary blowing it has resulted in an generational shift to the far right across every level of the federal judiciary for the rest of our lives

Exactly. I understand it's important but that ship looks like it sailed awhile ago and probably won't be coming back any time soon.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Weka posted:

Will that stop the court from having a Republican majority?

idk but doing the same thing is not any better

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

yellowcar posted:

TV and movies got incredibly bad under the trump regime and can be directly attributed to that

i mean look at this poo poo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc8XsWQMcs8

Stranger Things season 3:

lol

Why watch TV and Movies when you can watch the culmination of American ideology come to life and stare directly into an eclipse?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

One worse thing is that Americans had failed to designate a racial enemy, many commentators suggesting they were having trouble choosing just one. Now every American has a +2 to hit bonus vs Russians that Trump was just leaving there for the taking.