Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
It was very embarrassing for me personally when I approved of even a single thing the American president did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

fr0id posted:

p

it was a fuckup invasion. a fuckup occupation. no way to make it not a gently caress up withdrawal other than it lasting six years and being undone by congress or next president.

you saw how much the media turned on Biden for doing it. that alone should have been ding ding ding bells for “maybe this is the right thing.”

it’s the one thing the dude has done right and yes he could have done it better but this isn’t Obamacare half measure bullshit he literally got the troops out. it’s his one unequivocally good act.

Maybe he should follow more trump plans then? :)

Personally I think the withdrawal was pretty good, I don't see how it could have gone better apart from a couple of things, poor airport security, that spiteful last drone strike and troops panic firing into a crowd. It could have been incredibly bloody.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Seems like it's better for the rest of the world when America was run by trump though.

Weka
May 5, 2019

I'm glad they stopped that then.

TenementFunster posted:

1) judicial nominees

This might actually affect something in 20 years.

Weka
May 5, 2019

indigi posted:

Biden is in the process of appointing a pro life justice

Will that stop the court from having a Republican majority?

TenementFunster posted:

it’s going to effect everyone for at least the next 20 years :)

hillary blowing it has resulted in an generational shift to the far right across every level of the federal judiciary for the rest of our lives

Exactly. I understand it's important but that ship looks like it sailed awhile ago and probably won't be coming back any time soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

One worse thing is that Americans had failed to designate a racial enemy, many commentators suggesting they were having trouble choosing just one. Now every American has a +2 to hit bonus vs Russians that Trump was just leaving there for the taking.