Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nrook
Jun 25, 2009

Just let yourself become a worthless person!
I'm pretty deep into what I guess I'd call "postgame" (that is, stuff that expects the player to be level capped, and probably to be done after they've seen the credits). I'm about ready to put the game down, not that I can blame it for having lots of bonus content. Is there anything particularly cool I should check out before I do? I did beat Spirit Cage, who was brutal. (All hail the Scholar's MP Sickle spell; I had no idea how to take it down honestly.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nrook
Jun 25, 2009

Just let yourself become a worthless person!
MP Sickle also defeated the evil giant cube boss! It turns out it can’t do anything once it’s drained. I had to use that bad Warlock MP restore spell in order to not get stuck myself, though.

That place was funny; I found my way in before even doing much in the jungle, and then immediately got demolished my random encounters and had to come back later.

I’ll go hunting for ocean bosses, thanks. I have already beaten one (and got demolished by another, some giant shark dude), so I’ll look forward to seeing the others.