Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

hello everyone i hope to make lots and lots of friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?
"caged rat" by The Smashing Pumpkins except it's just the chorus

and he's just screaming "stuffed cat" for some reason

CAT STUFFED CAT STUFFED CAT STUFFED CAT

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

see I came to CSPAM looking for a thread to post that in figuring nowhere would fit, and, presto, this was here

shots?

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Give 'em the Pittsburgh.

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

"caged rat" was written by soul asylum and not smashing pumpkins

the latter are arguably better musically but i think Billy Corgan is some kind of freak edgelord shithead?

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Cabbages and Kings posted:

"caged rat" was written by soul asylum and not smashing pumpkins

the latter are arguably better musically but i think Billy Corgan is some kind of freak edgelord shithead?

christian-lord riding on former fame..

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

https://youtube.com/watch?v=5BFuhX3ejng

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

hbag posted:

the most important thing is to not judge people by their avs, you never know who paid for 'em and sometimes they have wildly misleading statements in 'em

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

welcome to cspam hbag

if you're looking for fun things to do around here, we need a new main character in the trump thread

Retarded Goatee
Feb 6, 2010
I spent :10bux: so that means I can be a cheapskate and post about posting instead of having some wit or spending any more on comedy avs for people. Which I'm also incapable of. Comedy.
who killed epstein op

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Dustcat posted:

welcome to cspam hbag

if you're looking for fun things to do around here, we need a new main character in the trump thread

please end the tyranny of the Pennsylvanians

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Retarded Goatee posted:

who killed epstein op

it was me i did it

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Red Baron posted:

please end the tyranny of the Pennsylvanians

it will not end until everyone in cspam is eating scrapple cheezers with french fries on top

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

hbag posted:

it was me i did it

hillarybag?!

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

it will not end until everyone in cspam is eating scrapple cheezers with french fries on top

I will eat at Buccees before I will ever step foot in a Sheetz or a Wawa

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Red Baron posted:

I will eat at Buccees before I will ever step foot in a Sheetz or a Wawa

these places all sound made up

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

im loving high and i cant tell if that spider i saw was real or not because i looked back and forth from it a few times and it was still there but then one time it wasnt so

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

trpm,o

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
welcome to CSPAM, here's your new bookmarks

https://www.zoro.com/safety/c/z1/

https://greenwald.substack.com/

https://youtu.be/thLgkQBFTPw

https://youtu.be/hNjWOCdony4

and if you're ever interested in being a mod, check out the following: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

hbag posted:

im loving high and i cant tell if that spider i saw was real or not because i looked back and forth from it a few times and it was still there but then one time it wasnt so

:rip:

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 23 minutes!
CSPAM is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In CSPAM you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the CSPAM motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.

Clowner
Dec 13, 2006

Further in

Shifty Nipples posted:

CSPAM is the mentally ill place to hang out. You can find most of the mentally ill people there. In CSPAM you can just indulge in your mental illness and do whatever and totally relax. "Trmup!" is the CSPAM motto, for example, that's how mentally ill they are there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.

My kinda place

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

please join the Hamas Membership Drive, we're about 50bux from a tote bag

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Shifty Nipples posted:

CSPAM is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In CSPAM you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the CSPAM motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Dustcat posted:

welcome to cspam hbag

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
what is your security clearance

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

at least 1

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Change your name, it displeases me

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

nuh uh

dont actually remember why i made this thread tbh. i think i was high and someone told me to

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
its fun to get high and do things

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Hatebag posted:

Change your name, it displeases me

Owned

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

hbag posted:

go to bed hbag

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

yw op

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

hbag posted:

A while back I hallucinated a spider crawling across my pillow while half-asleep and yelled and tossed the pillow.

A few days ago a spider actually did drop down from the ceiling right in front of my computer monitor, hanging from his little thread. This did not scare me because it was one of those cute little stout spiders. All spiders except brown recluses or black widows in my house are good, though. I am good friends with this one dynasty of spiders that lives in the bathroom. I think they've gone through a few generations now.

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde
cspam

hotep botnet
Jul 10, 2023

by vyelkin

hbag posted:

hi

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

hbag posted:

welcome in fambam hbag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5ubluwNkqg

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

hbag posted:

since we're friends now, I need to borrow some money. I swear I'll pay you back, you know I'm good for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
hbag ftw