Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Didn't Fulton end up being accused of some pretty gross sex crimes stuff? I can't remember if it was rape or child abuse or something equally gnarly, really took the shine off "man with the most MMA fights" thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Gabe Ruediger was the guy on TUF who begged to be allowed a colonic to help him make weight after eating a cake. And everyone mocked him for a lack of dedication, but in my book willing to have a colonic is extreme dedication

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Poppies Martinez, there's a name I recognise from watching Tachi Palace shows streamed on the Sherdog website in the days when TPF was the place to go to watch to watch Flyweights that wasn't in Japan.

I apparently still remember far too many little things from MMA watching days. Despite the fact I was staying up until 5am to watch regional MMA & sometimes would wake up the next day & not even remember who won the main event of shows.