Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is your fravroite juggalo
Snoopy
Violent jason
Dr. Dog
snort crumpt
View Results

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i was just thinking "drat, i never did get to go to a gethering of the juahhlos, and now i never will"

but there's one this year! it's back!

https://juggalogathering.com/

who wantsa do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 A.M. Radio
Nov 5, 2003

Workin' too hard can give me
A heart attACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK!
You oughtta' know by now...
This is literally half an hour away from my house.

I'm staying inside that weekend.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

3 A.M. Radio posted:

This is literally half an hour away from my house.

I'm staying inside that weekend.

don't forget to board up your windows and fill your freezer w/ ice to keep your food cold when the power goes out

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

Do they lose their domain names or was it always this one? Seems like gatheringofthejuggalos dot com or something is what they would want.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
No

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I looked at the map but couldn't immediately see where the kids area is. I'm down if we got a fenced off area for them to stay confined.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Are you willing to singlet-up and join me in a quest to become JCW Tag Team Champions?

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

Hardawn posted:

I looked at the map but couldn't immediately see where the kids area is. I'm down if we got a fenced off area for them to stay confined.

But their eyes are so far apart like an iguana they will know first if someone draws a gun. You want them around.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

Billy Ray Blowjob posted:

Do they lose their domain names or was it always this one? Seems like gatheringofthejuggalos dot com or something is what they would want.

wtf is this? Do you think you are in the Mr. Inquisitives' Magical Meeting thread?

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

But their eyes are so far apart like an iguana they will know first if someone draws a gun. You want them around.

Doesn't matter when they already got a giraffe twizzler neck from looking down at their tablets. FOV majorly diminished

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

Hardawn posted:

wtf is this? Do you think you are in the Mr. Inquisitives' Magical Meeting thread?

I just assume they are stupid or cheap or both and dont pay for their domain names and lose them year after year.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

THIS IS THE SOUND OF ALTERN-8!

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
Too skinny for ohio

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
They have to hold it in Ohio because it's the only state that's willing to host the gathering in the covid era. The gathering was always a cesspool of filth, now it will probably result in the creation of Ultimate Covid that makes your balls fall off or something.

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

Yaldabaoth posted:

They have to hold it in Ohio because it's the only state that's willing to host the gathering in the covid era. The gathering was always a cesspool of filth, now it will probably result in the creation of Ultimate Covid that makes your balls fall off or something.

Nice punching down.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Jokes on them my balls already fell off

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Sounds like fun!

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
line-up looks pretty rough so far. I know everyone halfway decent on psychopathic left to start a new label but I have no idea who any of these guys are, except for esham. I hope they get tech n9ne, I'm always happy to see him :)

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
More than anything else in the world.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

quote:

BIG SILVA’S ROAD TO THE WORLD RECORD
Shaggy’s Dream

Sometimes being the best just isn’t enough. Even Champions have Dreams, and our homie, the indomitable Apex Juggalo, Big Silva, has his sights set to conquer the very summit of Olympus. You’ve seen him devastate all comers on ICPNetwork, now witness him live in effect, taking on a slew of foolish opponents using only a giant forklift, gravity, and his own unquenchable lust for destruction. Moreover, Big Silva is calling upon the might of the ENTIRE Juggalo Family to personally contribute to his legend and legacy. He will be sitting pretty at the Info Tent for the entire Gathering, accepting duct tape donations to help him personally conquer his dream of making it into The Guiness Book of World Records. Now is your chance to become not just a part of Juggalo history, but world history itself on the back of a certified legend!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I'm gonna go on the Hunt For Big Smoke.

Chief McHeath fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Jun 18, 2022

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

j/k I'll just call my guy. He lives closer.

Schlong Connery
Jan 20, 2014

Pika-Chew

Nice punching down.

lol

Schlong Connery
Jan 20, 2014

Pika-Chew
Is this still big? or is the clown culture dying?

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

THIS IS THE SOUND OF ALTERN-8!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkczzkGrYDQ

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Szyznyk posted:

Are you willing to singlet-up and join me in a quest to become JCW Tag Team Champions?

i mean, yes? absolutely

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

STABASS posted:

line-up looks pretty rough so far. I know everyone halfway decent on psychopathic left to start a new label but I have no idea who any of these guys are, except for esham. I hope they get tech n9ne, I'm always happy to see him :)

you don't know who KRS-One is? :confused:

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

precision posted:

you don't know who KRS-One is? :confused:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MVlt43lifM

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

god that album is so fuckin good

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVwJMOtfJbU&t=3210s

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

precision posted:

it's honestly one of my all time favorites. I quote it constantly.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
me, 20 years ago: "sublime is dumb music for fake hippie brohams, i only listen to smart music for comunists"

lmao. man i was dumb. i also used to think i didn't like early Madonna "that much"

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
Cyndi Lauper

The wrestling cross over at the least

But the music is loving solid.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Sublime really made a song called KRS One? I’m not clicking to find out

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
The Jabbering of the Dumb-elos

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

precision posted:

I think it's popular for goons to hate on Sublime.

I still like them. :shrug:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

they’re no sugar ray

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
If you sell domain names be aware that Insane Clown Posse dont pay their re-registration

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Snowy posted:

Sublime really made a song called KRS One? I’m not clicking to find out

Imagine being this person