Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is your fravroite juggalo
Snoopy
Violent jason
Dr. Dog
snort crumpt
View Results

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
yeah but does your sister's wedding have HELICOPTER RIDES

e: the first season of Workaholics was really good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

It's just not the same since rear end Dan died :(

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

Billy Ray Blowjob posted:

But their eyes are so far apart like an iguana they will know first if someone draws a gun. You want them around.

This was a fetal alcohol syndrom joke, like that wierd insane projeria hobbit mayor with fas.

Lennie Lightwork or something

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
rear end

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I consider myself more of an rear end Dan

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Sounds fun I'll be with you in spirit. Like when you feel too drunk or too high that's me, in spirit.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

sry, i'm not much of a jughead, as they say.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
better an rear end dan than a dan rear end, as they say

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

You idiots don't know that they took some of rear end Dan's DNA and grew a new one in vitro?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

It took some time and he's only like 4 now so you probably won't see him at the gathering tho

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Billy Ray Blowjob posted:

Nice punching down.

Serious talk, I am a bit concerned about holding a GOTJ in a covid-infested red state since the gathering was never all that sanitary to begin with. ICP could end up killing their fan base.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

precision posted:

better an rear end dan than a dan rear end, as they say

My brother's name is Dan and he's an rear end and essentially removed himself from my entire family due to him being a chud.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Yaldabaoth posted:

Serious talk, I am a bit concerned about holding a GOTJ in a covid-infested red state since the gathering was never all that sanitary to begin with. ICP could end up killing their fan base.

I think one of the years goons called some nearby body of water Lake Hepatitis.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Gathering's like an ecological and natural disaster rolled up into one. And there's drugs!

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Archer666 posted:

Gathering's like an ecological and natural disaster rolled up into one. And there's drugs!

Also an economic disaster given how poor a lot of these people are.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
No.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
I would go. This is going to be the last Gathering of the Juggalos. I never went to a Gathering before but im stupid enough to go.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Juggalos are infinitely cooler and nicer than any one of these sad haters.

I would go but I don't get much PTO to begin with.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Katamari Democracy posted:

I would go. This is going to be the last Gathering of the Juggalos. I never went to a Gathering before but im stupid enough to go.

Hallowicked was cool they had a room just fir settlers of Catan and another room just for MST3000

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I think one of the years goons called some nearby body of water Lake Hepatitis.

That wasn’t even goons. I’m pretty sure that was the official juggalo name for the swampy lagoon that was there.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
lake monkeypox

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Yeah I'll be manning the something awful booth, feel free to stop by.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Tits for ketamine?

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Save an XXXL hooded sweatshirt and some krokodil for me

i dont want to know what happened to this poor AI and why it understands gathering of the juggalos so well :smith:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

3 A.M. Radio posted:

This is literally half an hour away from my house.

I'm staying inside that weekend.

you boring rear end pansy. go hang out with some weirdos.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I don't attend criminal gang events.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

BigBadSteve posted:

Get a load of this chode

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

BigBadSteve posted:

I do

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I think it's popular for goons to hate on self-evident dogshit.

I still like them. :shrug:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm sorry but I love the word chode.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I'm sorry but I love the word chode.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Just joking you clowns, I know that only 10-15% of Juggalos are in Juggalo gangs.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juggalo_gangs

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNRRQI6NtoQ

Tnuctip
Sep 25, 2017

Yaldabaoth posted:

Serious talk if you weren’t a complete douchebag maybe you could be just as concerned without having to point out that it’s a red state (also not really you loving idiot it’s a swing state).

And I don’t even like Ohio.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S
Juggalos are a land of contrasts. They're homies but they're also meth heads who like getting tattoos with skeevy needles and swim in lake hepatitis. but they also take helicopter rides and are tolerant of people from all different walks of life.

if we as a forum can come together and (for the most part) realize that both furries and juggalos are comrades, then the world will be a better place

the music is dogshit other than Tech tho

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I don't think so tim

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I bought the last cotton candy faygo on the shelf the other day and you know what? It was pretty underwhelming. Too sweet, just sort of bleh. I thought it would be mindblowing or something. But you know what? As I was drinking it, I thought daym, there must be some sad juggalo out there, like this was the one thing that would have brought a little happiness and whimsy to his day, and it was taken from him. Like he’s probably painting frown makeup on his face and thinking about getting a corporate job in a big highrise and drinking diet Dr. Thunder. But then I was like, you know what? GOOD! HahahahAhhAAAAAA. :yeshaha:

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
The included map does not tell me where the Drug Bridge is, nor does it show where the Neden Holes (aka juggalo sluts) are

how am I supposed to know where I can score black tar heroin to shoot up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I went to an ICP show at the TLA in 1999. It was really fun. Kept an empty bottle of Faygo from it for years