Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is your fravroite juggalo
Snoopy
Violent jason
Dr. Dog
snort crumpt
View Results

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I went to an ICP show at the TLA in 1999. It was really fun. Kept an empty bottle of Faygo from it for years

how much for the bottle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
i remember i was sucking shaggy 2 dope but he was like "it's okay i don't need to bust in your mouth" and i was like "hey no worries" but then violent j showed up and i knew that load wasn't mine anymore

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Large Testicles posted:

Juggalos are a land of contrasts. They're homies but they're also meth heads who like getting tattoos with skeevy needles and swim in lake hepatitis. but they also take helicopter rides and are tolerant of people from all different walks of life.

if we as a forum can come together and (for the most part) realize that both furries and juggalos are comrades, then the world will be a better place

the music is dogshit other than Tech tho
Do. Not. Lump. Juggalos. In. With. Furries.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

War and Pieces posted:

That'd just create a ton of new and exotic diseases that'd wipe out humanity.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I'm still recovering from nedenpox

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Tnuctip posted:

Serious talk if you weren’t a complete douchebag maybe you could be just as concerned without having to point out that it’s a red state (also not really you loving idiot it’s a swing state).

And I don’t even like Ohio.

I mentioned the political leanings of a state, oh the horror.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Going to pass this year. All the Faygo spraying all over the place seems like it would attract wasps.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

I wish I could go but not have to interact with anyone. Yeah, I'd love to be an invisible man with a head full of acid at Jugglecon; where's that vacation package?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Every Juggalo I've met is an idiot but also extremely friendly and like a dog who clings to you if you give them any attention so I don't know what being in a group of thousands of them would be like

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Dear Juggalos: We were wrong

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
when i used to DJ a goth night in TN in the mid 00s, we got a ton (actually, a few tons :grin: ) of juggalos every night

they never talked to anyone though. they were saturnine

Chewybiteems
Mar 16, 2009
I went to the last two Gatherings and had the time of my life there, everybody should go to one. Helicopter rides are back! And how am I gonna miss out on *frantically flipping through pages* the Ninja Olympics, "Scythe Gang" or BLOODYMANIA 15: RAGE IN A CAGE ELECTRIFIED FURY

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Is that weird disgusting pond everyone would swim in still there or did they drain it. For some reason I can get over all the other gross stuff but that pond haunts me

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I went to a couple ICP shows to go see Tech N9ne and they were always really fun, if I had the money and time I would go to the gathering for a couple days to gawk and then go to King's Island and Cedar Point.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
magnets: still a total fuckin mystery

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

it's SA canon now.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

War and Pieces posted:

"In support of his daughter's interest in the furry fandom, Violent J declared himself 'a juggalo furry', and attended Midwest Furfest with her in December 2018. During the convention, he sometimes dressed in a fursuit with sewn-in juggalo makeup."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violent_J

Interesting family.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Im just a lo looking for my lette

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
The workaholics episode with the juggalos was good

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
what is a juggalo?

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
They bust nuts in your macaroni and watch as you eat it.

I'm down. Down with the clown. Woop Woop.

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

Hardawn posted:

I'm still recovering from nedenpox

a.k.a. Herpes.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
but doctor, I am a juggalo

e:

butt doctor, I am a juggalo

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
Thanks to this thread I have discovered there is an unofficial UK gathering that occasionally occurs, however it is usually a massive failure, I would totally go to the US one if given the chance though it looks fun and no more sketchy than any Metal festival I’ve been to over here.
I even have a friend who’s a pretty full blown Juggalo, they’re quite rare, he’s a good dude who likes American sports and imports faygo, he also trains to wrestle at the same school as me but is yet to perform.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Juggalos are also uncommonly open to bisexual sex and I've always wanted to experiment with one because I like dirty dumb guys but I also don't know if they're clean or not. In a std way not in a physical dirt way

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Aesop Poprock posted:

Juggalos are also uncommonly open to bisexual sex and I've always wanted to experiment with one because I like dirty dumb guys but I also don't know if they're clean or not. In a std way not in a physical dirt way

the answer to that is most of them are smart enough to use a condom but also dumb enough to get a tattoo with a shared needle so YMMV

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

War and Pieces posted:

Seriously. At least Juggalos are entertaining, and I can almost understand where they're coming from.

gently caress furries. Not literally. Just gently caress off with your weird bestiality cosplay.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Aesop Poprock posted:

Do you remember Lake Hepatitis?

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

:cb:

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

juggalos and furries are basically the exact same thing anyway

Burning Beard
Nov 21, 2008

Choking on bits of fallen bread crumbs
Oh, this burning beard, I have come undone
It's just as I've feared. I have, I have come undone
Bugger dumb the last of academe

I looked through that entire website and I could smell the photos.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Burning Beard posted:

I looked through that entire website and I could smell the photos.

just like a furry convention. theory holds water

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Junk posted:

juggalos and furries are basically the exact same thing anyway
The only thing they really share is their (generalized) questionable hygiene and physical fitness, and I can think of a thousand other demographics to loop in with them based on that, including goons.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Jelly posted:

The only thing they really share is their (generalized) questionable hygiene and physical fitness, and I can think of a thousand other demographics to loop in with them based on that, including goons.

:thejoke:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I would actually love to go but I can't

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I can go but I would really hate it

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

I'm seeing a Freaky Friday future for you two.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
Bloop all crying and struggling with the pottery wheel until it capsizes while I accidentally unban all three of sleeveless's accounts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Jelly posted:

Do you remember Lake Hepatitis?

Blech