Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Counterpoint: Trump never pays attention to anything that's not directly about himself, gets bored when required to read more than a one-page list of bullet points, and only listens to what he wants to hear. He likely knows the broad outline of the docs, but I'd be shocked if his understanding extended much beyond "important/secret stuff including The Nuclear that I wanna keep."

These are documents that aren't to be handled outside a SCIF.

At some point you had to put direct pressure from him personally in order to get them out of the whitehouse..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrekBek
Mar 27, 2013

slug life

duodenum posted:

Donny big mac has his dump truck rear end in full effect in that Hannity interview.

I had to go back and look and took a minute to realize that wasn't just part of the chair, holy poo poo.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Seems like there was an enormous amount of fraud with the CARES Act and the early days of the pandemic.

Some of it was probably worth it as just the cost of getting all of it out as fast as possible, but still pretty staggering.

Current estimates are:

- $76.1 billion in PPP fraud.

- $46.5 billion in unemployment fraud.

- $661.5 million in food assistance fraud.

Old James posted:

The $12 million Florida set aside for actions like the Martha's Vineyard airlift came from Federal COVID funds.

Yeah, but I keep hearing that everyone got $1400 or some poo poo and that caused all this rampant inflation. I have it on good authority that poor and lower middle class people are freeloaders who don't want to work and have taken all of America's money.

Are these people lying to me or something? Cause that doesn't seem right.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

New thread up: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4013084