Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

BiggerBoat posted:

I kind of wish they would and finally force my dumb rear end to quit since nothing else works but, AFAIK, the nicotine isn't itself isn't all that dangerous. It's all the other poo poo. And like someone else pointed out, I could easily see a black market underground criminal solution popping up to solve this. Prohibition, as we know, doesn't work too well and people are gonna drug so I don't know either.
Do what I did and get pneumonia for a bit so you couldn't smoke even if you wanted to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
he'll be saying vote for whichever dem come election time, so a shot that can and will be ignored

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
give alabama one of the first primary status so I can go and watch the circus firsthand

No other reason but its a good one

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
whether they applied or not does not change my desires :colbert:

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
all fair food is good and to pretend otherwise marks you as a traitor of the working class

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Even "Salad on a Stick"?

Or deep fried bubble gum?

Yeah?

I can actively feel my life getting worse for not having tried deep fried bubblegum yet

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

cat botherer posted:

https://twitter.com/shaneharris/status/1540035794160730113

If you or a family member has been exposed to communist death rays, you may be entitled to compensation.
Going to stick my head in the microwave for a minute than pretend I got it, fool proof plan

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
please don't pretend to be a bigot to get a bill passed, even if dealing with republicans

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Discendo Vox posted:

China and Russia are, in fact, two major sources of drugs that are illegally sent to the US and repackaged as supplements. China is the largest source for these by a mile.

quote:

If the Rep is a Republican, talk about creating a "stable, free market for supplements made here in America" and in particular, say that you are always worried about foreign drugs (you can say Chinese or Russian, if you want) getting imported and dumped on the market as supplements.
don't be lovely

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Combed Thunderclap posted:

; not looking to derail the thread
like asking the sun not to rise

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I don't recall no one say not to try anything at all, the disagreement is how much electoralism is part of the solution

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Rigel posted:

The alternative is emigration. If you can't do that (most of us cant), then there is nothing else.
nevermind twincity, I guess there is someone here suggesting doing nothing

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
police aint unions, they're a military branch

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
shucks, sure would suck if an old rapist succumbed to being ancient with illnesses

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I'll take one over none

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
i find avarice to be a very believable motive

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWRlxSGf_ns

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
intelligence aint real cause everyones dumb as hell, me included

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Crain posted:

Since the "high school debate club"-tier rules now imposed on this thread by toddler brained seem to be keeping people from just saying what needs to be said, I'll do it:

You're bug-gently caress stupid or a masterful troll. Either way: Get hosed.
I would like to debate this. Bugs aren't that stupid

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Professor Beetus posted:

I'm not going to shut down monkeypox discussion in USCE as it is absolutely a very current event, but it would certainly be helpful if someone felt motivated to put together an informative monkeypox thread that can be used to keep people up to date on the latest developments. Threads are an essentially limitless resource, go hog wild.
please remember to replant any posts that are harvested for a new thread so future generations have some to

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
i don't think i want to travel down the alex jones trail

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
the fat comment didn't make me feel bad because like all fat people I'm jolly

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Edit: wrong us** thread, lol

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Hell, unconditional forgiveness is part of the religious doctrine of many people

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

DarkCrawler posted:

It seems like the defining goal is just to kill people.
we stick to what we do best

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
where can I look up (outside of reading the bill itself) how much "Allows oil and gas leases on some federal land and in the Gulf of Mexico." of this that is being opened?

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
thanks to both

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
so i have to be the owner of the house to get all the appliance upgrades, yes? Otherwise i'll have to get my landlord to do it and lol at that

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

NomNomNom posted:

So you want to buy your landlord some new appliances? What is the merit of this complaint? It's worked like this since forever, your problem isn't with this bill it's with capitalism.
...no poo poo?

I want the appliances that pollutes less, because 'the planets dying cloud'

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Professor Beetus posted:

And finally, if you navigate to the "CCCC" sub of BYOB, just a few lines up from DND on the forums index, you can find many of the same people in this very thread shooting the poo poo and and having lighter discussions about the same issues, in between cat pics and horse puns. All with a soothing pastel color palette and whacky comic sans font.

Hope you might find some of this information useful, since you are most definitely a recently registered user who is unfamiliar with our forums. Best of luck to you and enjoy posting on the Something Awful forums! :)
you forgot "weed"

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

haveblue posted:

. A devout atheist probably believes a bunch of :biotruths: bullshit and loves claiming to be objectively, logically correct on a whole lot of touchy issues.
you based this assumption on what excatly?

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

haveblue posted:

Self-proclaimed atheists on the internet, mostly
so nothing of actual worth, gotcha

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

GoutPatrol posted:

This is an actual honest question, but have you tried wiping with A4? It is awkward as hell.

don't ask

edit: I know remember that the US doesn't use A4 because...reasons, they use "letter" size.

that reason is inches i assume

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Solkanar512 posted:

What does that have to do with my point? I said that you can't just say it's the "same" all over, there are significant differences.

I'm really tired of this attitude that if someone gets priced out of where they've been living and set down roots that they should just shut up and stop complaining because "they can just move to the midwest" or where ever because "everything is the same" when it's not.
they were agreeing with and adding on to it

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

nine-gear crow posted:

I love how the two biggest media figures pushing the "Don't get a useless degree" line, Bill Maher and Mike Rowe, were themselves English and Communications majors in university.
media is magical in how it convinced so many people that mike rowe was a blue collar laborer

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

cr0y posted:

Have we figured out if math is good or bad yet
bad, as it lead to man advancing and the rest of nature having to eat poo poo

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Triskelli posted:

Thread title
agreed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Zotix posted:

The UK showing the US how to do a peaceful transition of power twice in a week.
with the last leader dying?