Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Star Man posted:

What good does freezing the gas tax do? It's coroorate greed, not regulation jacking uo the price, right?

It's something for the dummies that think the president can do anything significant about the price of gas and blame him for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Bear Enthusiast posted:

When will the media start focusing on the real issue in sports: those left-handed sickos ruining baseball.

They should play in their own league, and ban all switch hitters!

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Automata 10 Pack posted:

how am i suppose to defend myself against ghosts now

A vacuum, like any good plumber would tell you.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Push El Burrito posted:

That will buy him 3 belts!

But yea, paid that much and not actually doing what you were paid for, they all knew. Favre should just claim CTE.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

The list of potential special masters they come back with is going to be wild. Who even is there that Trump hasn't burned in some way at this point that would be even approaching appropriate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Rigel posted:

I'm expecting Trump to put forward a wacky list of people who all have various problems that would make it very difficult to get a security clearance.

I assume Giuliani is going to be on the list, maybe Ivanka.