Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

I did not realize that these were online, and i am getting bigtime "Pawnee citizens at Town Hall" vibes

e: also, randomly clicking, i've already found four "i am a tobacco retailer that is strongly opposed to this ban because I will make less money because this is a governmental intrusion on personal freedoms" so far

Craig K fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Jun 21, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
"who's going to be the first candidate to be busted spending campaign funds on diablo immortal gems", a question that somehow got a lot more difficult after Duncan Hunter's resignation

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Hawaii, [..] [is] probably the most left-wing current state governments that aren't California; depending on what issues you prioritize.

any excuse to post this!

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
yeah it's eradicated in america, but worldwide there's pockets of anti-polio-vaccine people that use the same playbook as anti-covid-vaxx people here leading to small clusters of polio floating around where occasionally once in a while they show up in wastewater

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
https://twitter.com/chucklindell/status/1555672072625455106

that is, uh, a fuckton of money

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

desantis is 5'9 and looks even shorter. he will never be president.

for reference the last president this short was herbert hoover (carter cuts it real close at 5'9 1/2) because this is the sort of arbitrary bullshit that matters in politics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

Keyser_Soze posted:

Instead of paying their employees, a shitload of those small business tyrants just bought bro-trucks, boats and wave runners and a 2nd vacation house!

you forgot "a foil Charizard card".