Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IPlayVideoGames
Nov 28, 2004

I unironically like Anders as a character.
Trump has a history of treating his lawyers (and anyone he hires) wonderfully so I’m sure things will work out great for whoever decides to represent him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IPlayVideoGames
Nov 28, 2004

BiggerBoat posted:

I'm sitting here laughing about it because this is the first instance I can actually recall of Donald Trump actually keeping his big stupid mouth shut for a change.

There’s no way he’s going to be able to keep this up for long. He has to be a pressure cooker just building up more and more until he inevitably posts something on Truth about how the real mycrimes.txt was in the upstairs bookshelf.

IPlayVideoGames
Nov 28, 2004

Dick Trauma posted:

Late last night I was watching Hannity interview Trump regarding the classified documents and it got so crazy that I had to look at it again this morning to confirm that I didn't imagine it. It features Trump attacking everyone involved with his usual inflammatory hyperbole but it reaches escape velocity around the 0:48 mark.

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1572764458623148035?s=20&t=ftRfcyIctcGTBYLmAk3G9A

It must be really stressful to be president when a random errant thought can declassify all of the nation’s secrets. What if everything was already declassified because at some point some president thought about it for for a split second but just never told anyone?