Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
But they also get heat vision as a trade off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

syntaxrigger posted:

I saw this in my feed. Would this be an actual helpful thing biden could do or is it just someone being pithy on twitter?

https://twitter.com/kurtbardella/status/1540376534065758212?s=21&t=EyX6OXD51-g62ipLEiWblA

The laws would be state laws so no.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Have we discussed Trump whipping a burger at the wall in anger?

Donald Trump threw a big mac at the wall.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
The big story: Donald Trump quite literally ordered security to stand down and allow people with weapons into the capitol to slaughter members of congress and the senate for not handing him the election. He then ordered people with veiled threats not to participate in the investigation into that fact.

The bigger story: they bought Trump McDonald's to get him to calm down but he got mad and threw it at the wall.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I come from a long line of alcoholics. Each one more alcoholy than the last. I was probably heading that way but then I did weed and that's my biggest vice next to diet soda. It rules and I can pretty easily regulate a couple of drinks with weed when I'm out at a bar with friends or whatever whereas before I had easy access to weed I would drink to a stupor.

A friend of mine also regulates his OCD with it and prescribed medicine and I've noticed a MASSIVE change in his behavior. Basically we do need to formally study weed and its effects but man has it helped a ton of people I personally know so for me anecdotes is better than data right now. We're currently trying to figure out how to convince my grandmother it's not the devil's drug because she has back pain and no appetite and that's two things marijuana has been proven to help. My uncle was dying of cancer and grew his own before it was medicinal in basically any state and his reply when asked if he got caught was "what are they gonna do, kill me?"

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

TheDisreputableDog posted:

So someone who puts their own political power at risk by siding with a democratic system over an autocrat in their own camp is somehow also a fascist.

Okay.

She only likes her brand of fascism.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Failed Imagineer posted:

Ivana Trump is dead, has the Big Guy made a classic tweet Truth about it yet?

E: RIP to a lady who really loved pizza

https://twitter.com/JAHeale/status/1547670269656850434?t=STF7qryjV1lMl5gMhE9emw&s=19

https://twitter.com/mitchellreports/status/1547677629066530818

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Boredom for instance. Or to win a bet.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Glad I'm caught up on Better Call Saul cause man I would have been pissed to be spoiled by a shitpost.

Also my mom's a lawyer she's pretty nice and I don't wanna shoot her.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Ok but this all hinges on the idea that the NYT is correct on something.

Also https://twitter.com/renato_mariotti/status/1556796851831054336

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Isn't the Forward Party basically a dozen Republicans who got kicked out by Trump and Andrew Yang?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Man, I never thought I would like Rick Scott but stealing money from Republican donors is a platform I can get behind.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Did Dems finally realize if they do things for people they get votes?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

That will buy him 3 belts!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Drawn from a black hat. That's why we call em that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Tayter Swift posted:

I will never understand why Gaetz thinks that's the most flattering photo of him.

The angle takes 10 pounds off his forehead.