Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VinNYC82
Jan 26, 2004

Spinz posted:

Ist try didn't attach

Ummm my eyesight my not be the best but, Morticia is eating the guys dick and balls...right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
All of the acting in the 90’s movies is pretty good, but Raul Julia and Christina Ricci are next loving level. It’s like they were born to play those characters.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

We lost both Raul Julia and John Candy in the same year. They were the first celebrity deaths that affected me personally.

Edit:

VinNYC82 posted:

Ummm my eyesight my not be the best but, Morticia is eating the guys dick and balls...right?

:lol: good catch

You Are A Werewolf fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Jun 21, 2022

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

VinNYC82 posted:

lmao holy poo poo I never noticed that

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Gomez is a romantic and a gentleman. He would always ensure Morticia got the best parts.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
The choicest hog when they're eating longpig.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

VinNYC82 posted:

I thought she was eating a fish.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

They're BDSM freaks

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

If people that make this joke all simultaneously spontaneously combusted the world would be such a better place.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Uncle Fester is the real sex pervert.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
I want to watch these movies, is my best bet trying to find old DVDs at a used store? It looks like you can stream them on Paramount Plus but I already used my free week or whatever to binge Ren and Stimpy.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I mean your best bet is :filez:

Fors Yard
Feb 15, 2008

Aside from getting shot in the head, David, what have you done with yourself?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt0uLCI14YA

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
“Teen witch are you such a basic witch that you swoon over Morticia and Gomez’s passion?”

A resounding yes. I once had a partner who did the cara mia bit and yeah, I did adore it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t9fxjMvJA0

Get me my fainting couch

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WlB-8YXj-A

Joan Cusack is AMAZING in this

El Diablo Bob O
Sep 3, 2011

Hay nada mas,
Oh si' my way!

Alternatively,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FlEYJBLoJw

I played the hell out of this game, but I don't think I beat it.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
haha wow so many posters ive never seen before posting in this thread, weird haha

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
They’re a family of inbred Spanish nobles who sold their souls to the devil in exchange for immortality and wealth beyond measure. At least that’s my headcanon.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

precision posted:

haha wow so many posters ive never seen before posting in this thread, weird haha

I wonder what the inside of Thing's box smells like haha just asking as a joke haha

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Hand cream. The good stuff.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

goatface posted:

Hand cream. The good stuff.

Not sure if this is an intentional double entendre but I think it's a good answer reading it charitably. They probably take very good care of Thing

El Diablo Bob O
Sep 3, 2011

Hay nada mas,
Oh si' my way!

precision posted:

lol " The King of GBS" has spoken! I MUST be a re-reg!

Get hosed you gatekeeping dickhead. The Addams Family rules.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

The Bloop posted:

I wonder what the inside of Thing's box smells like haha just asking as a joke haha

vanilla

Lemme lick summadat Cousin It hair

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

teen witch posted:

vanilla

Lemme lick summadat Cousin It hair

Hate to be pedantic about Addams Family Facts of all things, but their name is Cousin Itt.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

neato burrito posted:

Hate to be pedantic about Addams Family Facts of all things, but their name is Cousin Itt.

Apologies, I was thinking of Pennywise

E: maybe there is a cousin it tho. Like, bizarro world

It’s been a positively horrendous day for me so as far as I’m concerned Cousin It also exists

teen witch fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Jun 21, 2022

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

neato burrito posted:

*looks this up* … :staredog: no loving way :dogstare:

Although for the two movies, it’s spelled “It.”

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Cousin Itt was the inspiration for ZZ Top's look.

Ok maybe not.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

A Strange Aeon posted:

Is the original show or movies streaming anywhere? I don't think I've seen more than bits and pieces of them but thread reminded me they are supposed to be really good.

You can find some of the original episodes on youtube. MGM's youtube channel in particular has a playlist with 15 episodes here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwwhtOnMyjuxQy81h7uJMCdsR-bS-uVaD

El Diablo Bob O
Sep 3, 2011

Hay nada mas,
Oh si' my way!

neato burrito posted:

The extra T is for Itt's terrific hair. I've been growing my hair out for a few years now and it takes some dedication to keep it in good shape.

Respect.

El Diablo Bob O fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Jun 21, 2022

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
you, a tepid normie: tradwife
me, a heartless banshee: vladwife

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls

Pitdragon posted:

You can find some of the original episodes on youtube. MGM's youtube channel in particular has a playlist with 15 episodes here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwwhtOnMyjuxQy81h7uJMCdsR-bS-uVaD

Pluto has a dedicated streaming channel and I assume on demand options. It’s also on tubi, which seems to have less ads.

Gomez was the type to get his riches from buying a plot of land in Death Valley to build a vacation house and then it turns out there’s 100 tons of gold 10 feet underground. And then under that the largest oil deposit in the southwest.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Cousin in this thread

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
its gomez adjacent but raul julia seemed like a pretty rad dude irl. he did that bad street figther movie when he knew he was dying as a last gift for his son who loved the game. hes also the only good part of the film

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I have a pugsly shirt but I gotta be in real good shape to wear it.

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Robo Reagan posted:

its gomez adjacent but raul julia seemed like a pretty rad dude irl. he did that bad street figther movie when he knew he was dying as a last gift for his son who loved the game. hes also the only good part of the film

He was somehow the only person on set who recognized they were shooting a comedy.

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...

SilvergunSuperman posted:

If people that make this joke all simultaneously spontaneously combusted the world would be such a better place.

I don't think he was making a joke, I think he was earnestly affirming the answer(s) he found most correct.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Haschel Cedricson posted:

He was somehow the only person on set who recognized they were shooting a comedy.

I have never actually seen it but I have read enough comedic reviews savaging it that I could almost write the screenplay and maybe get 70% of it accurate.

Is it actually worth a watch, like in a so-bad-it's-good way? Or is it just plain bad-bad?

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Haschel Cedricson posted:

Lord knows, the guy who played Balrog didn't...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VtDBWrTV4A

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Valko posted:

I have never actually seen it but I have read enough comedic reviews savaging it that I could almost write the screenplay and maybe get 70% of it accurate.

Is it actually worth a watch, like in a so-bad-it's-good way? Or is it just plain bad-bad?

Its just awful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parsley
Jul 17, 2012

What's this about Herman Munster's werewolf balls?
Do they also transform with the full moon.

Anyway, the Addams' are humans.