Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Justin Godscock posted:

Who cares The Munsters were better.

But how does the union of a lady vampire and a flesh golem result in a werewolf? Was Eddie adopted?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Herman Munster was a Frankenstein type monster made up from all different body parts so it entirely possible that he had the balls of a werewolf.

In fact that's the only possible explanation because their love was pure and Lily would have never been unfaithful.

This is now my headcanon, Herman Munster has werewolf balls.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Wednesday is an intelligent, confident, and socially conscious child that any parent should be proud of but I can't remember a thing about Pugsley's personality aside from fat.

Pugsley got all the recessive genes like Uncle Fester did.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Target Practice posted:

I maintain that I would LOVE to be their neighbors. They treat people with so much respect and really, you can hang out and it will be weird but they won't let anything bad happen to you. Gomez and Morticia are great hosts. Just don't cross em, lol

The Cleavers would probably be the worst neighbors because you can tell they would flip out into a full "28 Days Later" murderous rage if they saw anything that contradicted their socially conservative lifestyle.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

VinNYC82 posted:

Ummm my eyesight my not be the best but, Morticia is eating the guys dick and balls...right?

I thought she was eating a fish.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Cousin Itt was the inspiration for ZZ Top's look.

Ok maybe not.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

ProfessorMarvel posted:

The Addamses are descended from Cenobites. That's why they talk about how much they like pain and suffering and being miserable.

Cenobite-Human hybrids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

X JAKK posted:

For fucks sake... The Addamses are known to dabble in witchcraft that may or may not actually work, not being loving psychic superheroes. Their appeal comes with how they interact with the normal world, sending her to some gothic wizard academy completely shits on this concept, you might as well have it take place with aliens on the moon. And if she encountered a serial killer, they would be invited as an honored guest for family dinner and have their behavior encouraged, not be hunted down to be brought to justice.
HOW COULD YOU gently caress IT UP THIS MUCH??

American media seems to just want to retell the same handful of stories with a different coat of paint, probably because modern marketers are squares who don't consume coke anymore.