Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
They’re a family of inbred Spanish nobles who sold their souls to the devil in exchange for immortality and wealth beyond measure. At least that’s my headcanon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Poohs Packin posted:

Its just awful

No. No, no, no. The Addams family is hilarious and we should all aspire to not give a gently caress about what’s normal like them.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I would like to read The Addams Family by Clive Barker.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

The Bloop posted:

A family member got me a deck of the Imajica CCG for Christmas because they had no idea what they were doing and I couldn't make heads or tails of it so I read those two books and it really didn't help

No spoilers I’m only 85% through! That’s just 20 more hours of reading!

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

The Bloop posted:

I couldn't even if I wanted to

I’m sorry you don’t like it because it’s like crack to me, I can’t stop going back to it and it keeps me up at night.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

WorldsStongestNerd posted:

Gomez canonicaly has incredible luck. Anything he invests in will prosper, to the point of it being a superpower. In one episode he was trying on purpose to fail just to see what it's like to lose money.

More evidence for my Faustian bargain theory.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Poohs Packin posted:

I meant Street Fighter

Ok that makes sense I heard it was awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Carlos Lantana posted:

og lurch always stole the show

I heard that he was cremated and buried underneath a tree on the property of one of the homes he owned. The problem is they had three houses and his widow didn’t remember where she buried him. So somebody today in Los Angeles has a dead Lurch in their backyard and they probably don’t know it. Allegedly.