Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
It is now officially summer (in the northern hemisphere), so it is time for summer sigs.
Please post ITT if you would like a summer sig or if you are willing to make summer sigs.

It has been oppressively hot and humid here in the South, and I would be grateful if someone would make me a summer sig.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
may i please have one

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I'm not big on summer but I'm huge on sigs!

p pls :pray:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

biosterous

i would like a summer sig!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Tebulot

im hip now bois

It is winter where I am though, could someone make me a very confusing summer sig to reflect how confused Australia is?

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I would like a summer sig that reflects the misery that is summer in the swamps of the gulf coast also I will make some sigs but they will probably be hellfire themed so if you don’t want a hellfire themed sig let me know!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

Have I been hangin' out long enough to have a sig? I'd make them if I could but I know nothing about sigs :ohdear:

biosterous

knuthgrush posted:

Have I been hangin' out long enough to have a sig? I'd make them if I could but I know nothing about sigs :ohdear:

criteria for a byob sig:
- make a post in a sig thread requesting a sig
- hell yeah

yes, hell yeah is a criteria

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Heather Papps

hello friend

knuthgrush posted:

I'd make them if I could but I know nothing about sigs :ohdear:

sounds like you're ready to make your first one! i've seen physical diorama sigs, simple mspaint ones, elaborate animated affairs - hell i think one of them was a bunch of post it notes on a piece of construction paper with doodles, tho' i may have dreamt that one.

also yes to sigs, i'm ready to get to work! if someone wants to make me one that'd be delightful.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

biosterous posted:

criteria for a byob sig:
- make a post in a sig thread requesting a sig
- hell yeah

yes, hell yeah is a criteria

Hell yeah!

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

Heather Papps posted:

sounds like you're ready to make your first one! i've seen physical diorama sigs, simple mspaint ones, elaborate animated affairs - hell i think one of them was a bunch of post it notes on a piece of construction paper with doodles, tho' i may have dreamt that one.

also yes to sigs, i'm ready to get to work! if someone wants to make me one that'd be delightful.

Well cool, I'll try it out. What size are they normally and who works on what?

Heather Papps

hello friend

knuthgrush posted:

Well cool, I'll try it out. What size are they normally and who works on what?

everyone will ask for a sig, and if you have an idea for one for someone based on their posting style or avatar or whatever you post in here explaining "hey, i'm making a sig for Y"

size is fully up to you. i post on my computer so i usually make them either square but usually rectangles wider than they are tall, but i bet a lot of people phone post and a square is maybe better?
if you meant file size not dimensions than uh hmmm. i try and keep them not HUGE, but embedding a webm seems to be a good solution for longer animated sigs.

a few days in someone, (likely mani), will compose a big ol list of everyone who's requested, who's working on what, etc, in an attempt to prevent people from getting a dozen sigs and keep things organized but basically every sig season someone gets a couple.

Heather Papps

hello friend

knuthgrush posted:

Hell yeah!

shotgun this sig btw, i'm pretty sure your av is by uno moralez, if this is the case then i have a wealth of stuff to work with

Goons Are Gifts

I'd love some summer in my sig, would it be possible to get a spooky summer somehow? Whatever you consider spoopy really, I want people to be scared of the might that is my sig

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
ill take an unspecified summer sig

thanks Manifisto!

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

Heather Papps posted:

shotgun this sig btw, i'm pretty sure your av is by uno moralez, if this is the case then i have a wealth of stuff to work with

I have no idea who drew it. For many years I had just an upside down screaming face I drew with a ballpoint pen on a napkin and then one Halloween some years ago a goon spooked my avatar with this one! I liked it so I kept it

Heather Papps

hello friend

knuthgrush posted:

I have no idea who drew it. For many years I had just an upside down screaming face I drew with a ballpoint pen on a napkin and then one Halloween some years ago a goon spooked my avatar with this one! I liked it so I kept it

i haven't taken the time to find the exact page on uno's site where that image is from but i am hovering around 95% sure he made it. a definite pro-click. https://unomoralez.com/

anyways hey i made a thing i hope it's not something that super bums you out. i can make a new one if that's the case, like if for some reason you have a big problem with the thompson twins.

also drat it feels good to harvest the first sig of a new season.

dang okay that's more pixels than i realized here's a more reasonable version:

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

Heather Papps posted:

i haven't taken the time to find the exact page on uno's site where that image is from but i am hovering around 95% sure he made it. a definite pro-click. https://unomoralez.com/

anyways hey i made a thing i hope it's not something that super bums you out. i can make a new one if that's the case, like if for some reason you have a big problem with the thompson twins.

also drat it feels good to harvest the first sig of a new season.

dang okay that's more pixels than i realized here's a more reasonable version:

Hell yes! I love it so much, thank you! I'll pick a goon and get to working on a sig this weekend.

Manifisto

it is indeed Summer and it is time for Summer Sigs!!

ty nesamdoom!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
edit: nm

Viginti Septem fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Jun 29, 2022

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

may I request a winter one if it isn’t too much trouble? :kiddo:

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

Stoner Sloth

can i have a summer sig too (even though it's winter here)? hopefully the warm, tropical vibes from the island of chill and magic will chase away the winter blues

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

I'll attempt a sig in return for papps. Probably with the fingerpaint app like my other awful drawings. Also gotta figure out how to apply the one made for me

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

An attempt was made. Hopefully it's not too big or small or ugly? I'm aesthetically challenged also kinda too baked. I have no idea what I'm doing

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Heather Papps

hello friend

holy poo poo yes thank you bowing low and screaming kindness

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

Heather Papps posted:

holy poo poo yes thank you bowing low and screaming kindness

:hfive:

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

So how does one set sigs? In my control panel under the signature box it says image tags are off. I figured I'd just put the image on my server and use an img tag but I think that won't work?

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

knuthgrush posted:

So how does one set sigs? In my control panel under the signature box it says image tags are off. I figured I'd just put the image on my server and use an img tag but I think that won't work?

The image tags off thing is a lie.
If you put
code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/a7D0nj9.gif[/img]
in the signature box, it should work.

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

are they really lies?

no they're not! thank you barking gecko! i'll try to make you a sig, too.

ty heather paps for the rockin' summer sig

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

Gecko sig of gratitude

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I would love a summer sig if someone would be so kind :love:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

nut

Areola Grande posted:

I'm not big on summer but I'm huge on sigs!

p pls :pray:

gonna take a stab at this while watching SGDQ start up

Areola Grande

nut posted:

gonna take a stab at this while watching SGDQ start up

:peanut: looking forward 2 this

How Wonderful!

Rarity posted:

I would love a summer sig if someone would be so kind :love:

I will accept the Rarity challenge

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

How Wonderful! posted:

I will accept the Rarity challenge

Hell yes

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

nut

Areola Grande posted:

:peanut: looking forward 2 this

look no further

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Put that up in the Louvre

How Wonderful!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Holy poo poo :stwoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

nut posted:

look no further

gently caress yes. lmao